New Sunrise Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Karen was *THE* best decision we made for our wedding process. Everything and anything would not have mattered or turned out the same if it was not for Karen. (Although I had AWESOME vendors.. haha) I really could not have even imagined what a blessing Karen was in my life during wedding planning. I actually found Karen on yelp, and even after reading the reviews, I was of course impressed- but now re-reading the reviews.... I totally get it. and completely agree. She really is amazing. Karen is very organized, articulate to detail, very patient, a kind and calm person, and she gets things DONE. If you have a life, or a job, and you're going to be planning a wedding, you need AT LEAST a month-to-day planner.

One thing I loved most about Karen was she got alllllll the little missing spots of detail and info with each and every vendor taken care of. As I'd be heading out to work in the morning, Karen would be CC-ing me on e-mails that she'd be sending out to vendors to take care of business. And mind you, some of these details are details that I would be thinking of too, or some would even be things that didn't even dawn on me! I always remember thinking... "Thank God for Karen..."
Another thing I loved was how much she cared about our parents and family. She really makes sure they are happy too. It was so nice to have someone there to make sure your family is happy, its not just about the couple- and it really showed on our wedding day.. we were so happy to see our parents and family happy. =)
With Karen's super duper preparations and organization and her awesome timeline for my wedding, I knew my day was set to be good one. I always thought it was so redundant how people would say "Oh, it was the best day of my life...etc" Well, I'll never think like that again. My wedding day was truly the best day of my life. Thank you, Karen!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
San Jose, CA 95131
At New Sunrise Events we understand that your wedding is a momentous occasion, a time to celebrate your past and to welcome your new life together. We understand that you envision your wedding to reflect your unique relationship and to be remembered by all those who mean most to you.

Through our experience, creativity, enthusiasm and pe
rsonal attention to detail we are committed to serving you and turning your vision to into an unforgettable reality!

Our goal is to ensure that your wedding, whatever the size and budget, flows seamlessly and surpasses your dreams.

Details