Nature Nook Floral Center

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I could give Nature Nook more than 5 stars, I totally would! From the beginning, we knew we were going to love our flowers for our wedding day. Lora was so easy to get into contact with and responded to my emails very quickly! We went in for a consultation, kind of knowing what we wanted, but left even more excited than when we came in! Lora is so creative and really took my ideas to the next level!

Once we got our invoice, we contacted Lora. Our bill was a little over what we had planned for our budget, so we told Lora and she was so quick to assure us that she could work with our budget and make sure our flowers still look fantastic!

The day of the wedding, Lora personally delivered the flowers to my hotel room. She did an AMAZING job!! I was blown away at what she came up with for our bouquets! Literally speechless. She used my ideas and the flowers I wanted and created the most unique wedding bouquet I have ever seen.

I would definitely recommend Nature Nook to anyone looking for flowers for ANY occasion! Thanks again for making our day absolutely perfect!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
10 South Miami Ave., Cleves, OH 45002

Beautiful Affordable Wedding Flowers. Enjoyable, Professional Service.

At Nature Nook Floral Center we provide detailed personal service for your wedding flowers from planning to delivery. Our goal is to help each of our brides create unique wedding flowers that reflect their style and give them the maximum results from their floral budget. You can enjoy the fun and excitement of your wedding planning with confidence knowing that we're dedicated to giving your order special attention with conscientious detail!

+/- read less