Modern Wedding Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I don't even know where to begin. Denise had me at "and then I'll Photoshop out all the Exit signs"- it was the exact sentence I needed to hear. Call me a bride, call me neurotic, but that kind of attention to detail was an absolute must-have for us. We have loads of bad luck with wedding photography in my family, so choosing the right photographer was the #1 priority on our to-do list. Denise was everything we had hoped for and so much more. She was a breeze to work with from beginning to end (and even now, she still lets me bother her). Our wedding day was exceptionally cold for late April and super windy, but our pictures didn't suffer in the slightest. Our apartment has now become a shrine to our big day because I cant pick just one favorite. I never though picking out photos for our album would be such a difficult task, but its proving impossible. I love too many of them!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Voted one of the top studios in The Knot's Best Of Weddings, Lynbrook, NY 11563
BLOG

Award Winning Studio

As our slogan states, “You’ll be too busy having fun to know we were even there”.
Our goal is for you to love your wedding pictures and forget that we are there photographing your wedding.

Modern Wedding Photography is the sister company of Denise Chastain Photography. Denise Chastain has been in business for 19 years. Her work has appeared on magazine, book, and cd covers. Feature articles and national advertising campaigns have also played host to Chastain’s images. She also is a contributor to various industry magazines, (Photo District News & Studio Photography/Design Magazines), sharing her years of expertise and insight with her contemporaries. Denise started Modern Wedding Photography after many years of shooting the weddings of her commercial clients. Commercial clients would hire Chastain for her creative esthetic, her sharp ability to capture emotion, and distinct point of view. They also realized these traits would make Chastain the perfect choice to photograph their weddings as well. Denise photographs each wedding with a photojournalism approach. Portraits are taken at your request and with a natural editorial feel.

Denise Chastain is also an award winning member of the Wedding Photojournalist  Association.

For more info please visit http://www.modernweddingphotography.tv/ or call 516-823-7315

+/- read less