Miss Meliss Floral Design

Profile Picture
Emily
1 Review
10/25/2014

Melissa is an absolute joy to work with and my favorite vendor I collaborated with for my wedding. Every single step of way she is communicative, flexible, and overall awesome. She was willing to work with my budget and prepared an incredibly detailed proposal of many style options for me to choose from. On the day of my wedding, the flower arrangements blew me away! She has gift and puts together flowers with exceptional artistry. If you are lucky enough to work with Melissa, you can count on your flowers looking amazing for your upcoming event!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Santa Rosa, CA 95404

Wedding and event flowers designed by Melissa are one-of-a-kind custom designs that are tailored to each client’s style. Her design boast beautiful, innovative, and compact designs that cater to the needs of her clients. We'd love to hear from you and are thrilled at the possibility of designing your flowers! From the initial consultation, righ t through to creating and installing the arrangements, the service every client receives is second to none!  We service the Wine Country area and throughout Northern California. This does included San Francisco down to Half Moon Bay. Please feel free to contact us at   Missmelissfloraldesign@gmail.com Or 707.536.7447. We're excited to hear from you!

Details
Floral style: Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Singl...
Miss Meliss Floral Design is a wedding Florist from Sonoma County, ca. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Healdsburg, ca, Santa Rosa, Ca, and Napa, Ca. Miss Meliss Floral Design is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Sonoma County wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Floral Design