Michael Kent Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When we first met Michael and Brian (Kent), we were so impressed by their beautiful pictures but also by their professionalism. They rent a space where you can meet them and view photographs comfortably, which is so much nicer than all of the other awkward coffee shop exchanges photographers do. They are also incredibly responsive and always respond to my emails and questions immediately, which was great. But the best part are the photos themselves. I primarily chose Michael Kent because I love their blend of traditional posed shots (Michael's forte) and candid shots (Brian's forte), as well as the vibrant colors their photos have, and I was not disappointed. The color of our photos is stunning and I love the shots we got. Overall, it is just a beautiful album.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
3 Potter Street, Warminster, PA 18974
BLOG

Based in the Philadelphia area Michael Kent Photography offers an artistic and modern form of photojournalism, candid and portraiture photography on your wedding day. We work to capture every moment, offering a unique perspective to each and every wedding.  You get all the wonderful pictures each style provides including the classic portraits your parents treasure.

Michael Kent Photography prides itself with focusing on every detail as well as providing you with the personal attention and preparation each wedding and event demands.

+/- read less