Melwin Silva Photography & Cinematography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.4

Melwin, Marvin, you truly outdid yourselves! Everyone says this but we all know this was your best same day edit EVER! We absolutely loved working with you all. I can be a little silly at times and you and the crewhad the patience to deal with me!

I would highly recommend Melwin and Marvin for any event. We had 3 videographers, including Arvin and Melwin came to ensure things went smoothly. They were fun, professional, passionate, and noninvasive so I don't know how they were able to get the shots they took! Outstanding! We love you guysand cannot wait to work with you again!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
35 Bergen Ave., Bergenfield, NJ 07621
BLOG

Wedding Photography and Cinematography

I'm Melwin.  I do photography and my brother Marvin does videography. We have been involved in this family business since 1994. We are available in the NJ and NY area for special events like weddings, sweet 16, portraits and social functions.  The importance of quality and professionalism is our trademark. Interaction with our clients is our way to capture that special moment before it's gone forever.

Our packages start from $1800 and up or a custom package that includes photo and video. Please take a look at our work and contact us for your photography and cinematography with Same Day Edit coverage.

Website