New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY

Welcome! My name is Jia, I am a lover of Seafood, Peking Duck, and Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

I also love to see people smile. I believe that all smiles are contagious, this is why I chose wedding photography: it magically makes me smile more. I love the warm sunlight and true emotions from both the bride and the groom. Now looking back, I am really thankful that clients appreciate my artistic vision more than my professional equipment. My main focus is fine art wedding photography, I do my best to create imagery with a strong artistic flare. I would love to help couples discover their artistic side and serve them with unique and irreplaceable photographs. Sample work? My portfolio is waiting for you both. Just ask!

E-mail us at: support@frameyourlove.com

FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY 6
FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY 7

Anne Brinkerhoff · Married on 06/15/2019

Mother of the bride

Jia Yao of Frame Your Love Photography ( he’s on FB, based in NY?) was the professional photographer for Louise and Brian’s wedding. I can’t recommend him highly enough, both as a photographer and a human being. An artist with a curious, open mind and an eye to match, he was able to capture beautiful photos of two people who love each other but hate being photographed! As the mother of the bride, who considers herself an artist yet admits to being “directive” when it comes to photo taking, he took my “suggestions” very patiently. I wanted to have another day just to follow him around and point out neat ideas for photos, I’m sure all of which he had noticed already!
    Hire this man for all of your professional photography needs!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Linda

Linda Le · Married on 06/09/2019

Best Photographer Ever

I've known I wanted Jia as my photographer even before we got engaged. He's grown into such a talented and creative photographer and we were grateful to have him capture our special day. He is easily our favorite of the vendors we hired. He is timely, professional, and easy to get in touch with. We hired him for our engagement shoot as well and the photos turned out great. Our photos were taken at a park by the Hudson River where there was also a skateboard park nearby. He approached one of the skateboarders and asked if he could do some tricks in the background while we were in the front. It was definitely an awesome and unique photo! Our wedding was at the Garrison, also overlooking the river and he took amazing photos of the scenery that the Hudson had to offer. We are not very photogenic people but he made us feel comfortable and carefree. Everyone loved him at our wedding and he was very friendly and accommodating because we had to take photos at each guest table. He blended in like one of our old friends and even threw in some sick dance moves! We recommend him to everyone who has gotten engaged or is getting married. Thank you Jia for capturing the memories we'll have forever, and we can't wait to Frame our Love on our walls =)

Sent on 07/31/2019
    FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY 8
    FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY 9
    FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY 10
  • Bella

Bella Bea · Married on 03/07/2019

Wonderful wedding experience (and we usually hate wedding photos!)

Frame Your Love was the perfect wedding photographer! Jia made sure to listen to what we wanted and actually make it happen! He was more than graceful when dealing with frustrating family members and kept a great energy the entire day. Definitely recommend him and his unique and beautiful take on wedding photos that is both timeless and modern!

Sent on 05/06/2019

FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Joyful Video
    Joyful Video Wedding Videographers

FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY is amazing. Jia is talented, fun, nice guy HIRE HIM

• Audious Entertainment
    Audious Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have now worked with Jia a few times and he is great at keeping the day fun and enjoyable. He is proffesional and pleasure to be around. Jia is one amazing photographer! :)

• Guitarist Gene Pino
    Guitarist Gene Pino Wedding Musicians

Capture the moments of your special day!