FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY

New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY

Welcome! My name is Jia, I am a lover of Seafood, Peking Duck, and Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

I also love to see people smile. I believe that all smiles are contagious, this is why I chose wedding photography: it magically makes me smile more. I love the warm sunlight and true emotions from both the bride and the groom. Now looking back, I am really thankful that clients appreciate my artistic vision more than my professional equipment. My main focus is fine art wedding photography, I do my best to create imagery with a strong artistic flare. I would love to help couples discover their artistic side and serve them with unique and irreplaceable photographs. Sample work? My portfolio is waiting for you both. Just ask!

E-mail us at: support@frameyourlove.com

FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY 6
FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY 7

Caitlin · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing and stunning

From our first phone call with Jia just over a year ago, we knew he was flexible, accommodating, organized and professional. We are so happy we chose to work with Jia and would recommend Frame Your Love Photography to anyone looking for a spectacular photographer in the future! Our engagement session was a great way to meet Jia and we were immediately comfortable working with him and loved his sense of humor. We are so in love and happy with all of the photos. The church pictures are stunning and the pictures from the reception captured all of the beautiful aspects of the reception as well as the entire atmosphere of the evening! The pictures of our friends and family dancing are amazing and will always remind us how special and fun the celebration was for everyone. We will cherish these photos as memories forever. We cannot thank Jia enough for all of his work and creativity, not to mention our guests absolutely loved him and without a doubt he added so much life and fun to the party. We would highly recommend Frame Your Love Photography to capture all the beautiful and candid moments of your wedding.

• Christine

Christine Fisk · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely wonderful.

We booked Jia for our November wedding, and it was one of the best and easiest decisions we made in the wedding planning process. He answered all of my emails promptly, and was super accommodating, and worked within my budget. From the first time we met him for our engagement shoot we knew we were in good hands. Jia did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding. People always rave about the food and the music, but I had people coming up to me all night raving about my photographer. He was so much fun, and so easy to work with; and that was apparent to everyone. A few weeks after my wedding my grandfather wasn't doing well, and we knew we wouldn't have much time left with him. I reached out to Jia and asked for the photos with my grandparents so I could make sure my grandfather could have them before he passed. Jia immediately sent me the photos. If you're looking for someone who sincerely cares about his clients, book with Jia. Our photos speak for themselves. Thank you so much, Jia!

FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY 8
    FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY 9
    FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY 10
    FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY 11
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful photos

Jia was the absolute best. He is dedicated to getting the perfect shot, and also gets right in with the crowd for candids. He was so much fun and does amazing work. He did a great job of using the scenery. I absolutely recommend him!

FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY 12

FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Joyful Video
    Joyful Video Wedding Videographers

FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY is amazing. Jia is talented, fun, nice guy HIRE HIM

• Audious Entertainment
    Audious Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have now worked with Jia a few times and he is great at keeping the day fun and enjoyable. He is proffesional and pleasure to be around. Jia is one amazing photographer! :)

• Guitarist Gene Pino
    Guitarist Gene Pino Wedding Musicians

Capture the moments of your special day!