Melodies & Memories Entertainment

Melodies & Memories Entertainment

Where DJs Do More Than Just Play Music

5604 Meadow Nest Dr.
Dallas, TX 75236 | map
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B...
Services: Liability Insurance
About Us

On your wedding day so much is happening... Let Melodies & Memories help you remember it!

We want to help you plan your wedding from beginning to end...kind of like a wedding coordinator who just happens to play music. With Melodies & Memories you can rest assured you won't have to choose between quality & affordability! You will always receive:

• A reception customized to your personality
  • A professional that pays attention to every detail
  • A DJ/MC that becomes part of the party – not take over the party!
  • Music from the 1940s to the Current Hits in all genres – you choose your style!
  • A professional who works with your vendors
  • Truly mobile DJs – we help you plan at locations convenient to you!
  • Assistance with your ceremony, if needed

Let us make your dreams our own & help take away the stress from your reception.  Contact us today & ask how to be a guest at your own party!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I begin? From the first phone call inquiry to the first sit down meeting to the day we vowed to love each other for infinity, Melodies & Memories Entertainment truly helped to bring the magic and love to life for our wedding, not only for me and my husband but for our family and friends as well. This was our first wedding and had no clue how to plan for such a successful event! With the experience and professional guidance our guests enjoyed the most fun wedding they have ever been to. My husband and I are still having people call or speak when they walk by us to remind us that the next time we have a party they want to be included because our wedding was so much fun. I know that Melodies & Memories Entertainment was the glue that helped to provide a successful, FUN, loving wedding and reception for us, our family and our friends to celebrate our becoming Mr. and Mrs. Perez! :) I owe more than just a thank you. We will forever remember the wedding of our dreams and with no regrets or "wish-we-would-have's". On behalf of us, our family and our friends I say THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We couldn't have had better ;)

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
If you are searching for the perfect DJ with impeccable MC skills, look no further than Melodies and Memories! Melody and her team are always professional, on time, courteous and most of all, they'll get your guests up and moving! Your guests will have an unforgettable night and will continue to talk about how great they were well after the wedding!
96x96 sq 1394499989383 1560548692439764153399604696108 Rock the pod photo booth
96x96 sq 1336451629570 may62012 PARTY ON A BUDGET
96x96 sq 1373237728226 bg jan 2010 Special Moments Wedding Chapel
Associations I Belong to
Melodies & Memories Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Dallas, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Metroplex. Melodies & Memories Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Fort Worth, TX wedding industry for over 17 years. We specialize in weddings, wedding receptions, wedding ceremonies, corporate events, fundraisers, social events, rehearsal dinners, anniversary parties, birthday parties, holiday parties, bar/bat mitzvah, quinceañeras, other special event
972-572-7207
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards