Melodies & Memories Entertainment

Melodies & Memories Entertainment

Where DJs Do More Than Just Play Music

5604 Meadow Nest Dr.
Dallas, TX 75236 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Melodies & Memories Allows You To Be A Guest At Your Own Party!

Whether your special event is a Wedding ReceptionCorporate Function or Private Party, the goal of Melodies & Memories is simple:   We make YOUR dreams... OUR dreams!

Melodies & Memories Entertainment is a Dallas mobile DJ service specializing in entertainment for Wedding Receptionscorporate eventsreunions and a wide variety of other celebrations and special events for the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas.

We are excited to announce that Melodies & Memories Entertainment has been chosen to receive the WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Awards 2010(Click for press release)

Melodies & Memories was honored to be selected as a 2008/2009 Pick by "The Knot Best of Weddings Magazine" for the second year in a row. (Click for press release)

Anyone can come and play music…that’s the easy part! It takes more than just music to have a memorable event. You’ve heard the saying, “A DJ can make or break a party?” Well, that’s very true. This is why customer service is the lifeline of our company. We will work with you and for you to ensure your event goes the way you want it.  We are  more than just DJ's…We are Emcee's that play music!

We will organize and announce every event with the highest level of professionalism and accuracy, and all music and announcements will be customized to YOUR traditional or unique needs.  We will work with you to ensure your event goes the wayYOU want.

Along with a vast library of music, we have the professionalism and experience to ensure your celebration goes according to your plans.  On the day of your event, you can rest assured we will be fully prepared to provide a professional service – with no surprises!

For most special events, you only get one chance, so why not make the most of it? Let us make your dreams our own & help take away the stress from planning.  Melodies & Memories will assist you step by step to ensure your special day or event will be a special memory not only for you, but for all your guests!  You give US the details and then step back, relax and enjoy yourself and be a guest at your own party!

Whether your special event is a Wedding ReceptionCorporate Event, or Private PartyMelodies & Memories will make it happen!

We have designed our company to be very versatile for any type of event; but don't just take our word for it. . .Check out what our clients say.

Call to find out how you can be a guest at your own party!  We look forward to making your special day a special memory.

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I begin? From the first phone call inquiry to the first sit down meeting to the day we vowed to love each other for infinity, Melodies & Memories Entertainment truly helped to bring the magic and love to life for our wedding, not only for me and my husband but for our family and friends as well. This was our first wedding and had no clue how to plan for such a successful event! With the experience and professional guidance our guests enjoyed the most fun wedding they have ever been to. My husband and I are still having people call or speak when they walk by us to remind us that the next time we have a party they want to be included because our wedding was so much fun. I know that Melodies & Memories Entertainment was the glue that helped to provide a successful, FUN, loving wedding and reception for us, our family and our friends to celebrate our becoming Mr. and Mrs. Perez! :) I owe more than just a thank you. We will forever remember the wedding of our dreams and with no regrets or "wish-we-would-have's". On behalf of us, our family and our friends I say THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We couldn't have had better ;)

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
If you are searching for the perfect DJ with impeccable MC skills, look no further than Melodies and Memories! Melody and her team are always professional, on time, courteous and most of all, they'll get your guests up and moving! Your guests will have an unforgettable night and will continue to talk about how great they were well after the wedding!
Associations I Belong to
972-572-7207
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards