2214 W. Park Row, Arlington, TX 76013 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Southern Flair Photography

Top Ten reasons to select

Southern Flair Photography today!

1. Our reputation! Starting with your initial contact with Southern Flair, we strive to provide you with enjoyable experiences every step of the way. We have albums full of “Thank You” cards and notes from our previous clients. And many of them continue to make Southern Flair their family photography studio!

2. Proven experience! Having photographed well over 3,800 weddings in the past 36 years, Southern Flair photographers have the experience and know-how to create beautiful portraits and wedding albums.

3. Fabulous guarantees! All photographs and traditional wedding albums purchased from Southern Flair carry a lifetime guarantee.

4. Our exclusive on-site Portrait Garden! Where else can you find a waterfall, Granny’s front porch, a gazebo, a huge Texas flag painted on the side of a building, plus many more unique and exciting sets in which to have your portraits created? An exlusive benefit for our clients only!

5. Understandable and flexible wedding collections! With a variety of wedding collections, we surely have something for everyone. And even then, all of Southern Flair collections can be adjusted to fit your own needs and wants.

6. You’re not alone in designing your album! We realize this is most likely the first album you have ever designed. Since this is a family heirloom, the staff of Southern Flair wants to help you make it a wonderful storybook, not a scrapbook.

7. Outstanding value! You can pay less or you can pay more, but you won’t get the coverage and value that Southern Flair provides you. We encourage you to compare before you sign a contract.

8. Meet your photographer before signing a contract! We don’t know how other studios can, in good conscience, ‘sell’ you on booking someone you haven’t met to be your wedding photographer. We want you to meet our photographers before signing a contract. Also, when you select Southren Flair for your wedding, you’re actually getting a highly trained team for your wedding day. Except for our smaller coverages, a second professional wedding photographer accompanies each of our two wedding photographers to help create wonderful images.

9. A Master photographer leads the way! Less than 8% of all professional photographers in the Metroplex have earned the Master of Photography Degree from the Professional Photographers of America. Southern Flair's owner, Dwayne Lee, not only holds this coveted degree, but he has also earned the Photographic Craftsman Degree as well. Heather Lee also received the Photographic Craftsman Degree in January 2013, making Southern Flair and even better choice for your wedding. Plus, Dwayne is the Past President of the Texas Professional Photographers Association and Past President of the Association of Wedding Professionals in Dallas. With this leadership, now you can see why Southern Flair is one of the premier wedding and portrait photography studios in the Southwest!

10. Our ‘Bridal Boutique’ is absolutely wonderful! From invitations to wedding gown cleaning/heirlooming and so much in-between, Southern Flair provides you with a one-stop shopping convenience that you just won’t find anywhere else.

2214 W. Park Row Arlington, Texas 76013-3407

img5086 co
img5086 cop

53 Reviews for Southern Flair Photography

Joyce · Married on 07/23/2016

They were supportive and kept us on the correct path. This was our first wedding but not theirs and they did a great job of making recommendations without feeling pushy. We are so glad they were the photographers we chose.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2016

I am so glad that we decided to book with Southern Flair. They are all three so friendly and knowledgeable, they really helped the whole day run smoothly and I have some amazing pictures!

I first met Dwayne & Barbara at a small bridal show that my Venue (Shady Valley Country Club) hosted. They were both very nice and I liked them immediately. It was my first show and I hadn't talked to any other photographers so when I saw the prices I was a little bit shocked. I decided that I needed to look around. I went to other bridal shows and talked with a lot of photography companies and photographers that work alone. I even saw them again at another bridal show.

It wasn't until my friend and I were going through her photos that I realized just how important photography was to the wedding. She didn't have any good pictures of her and her husband. It was really sad. We did finally find one that we could crop that would work but it wasn't anything you could hang on the wall. It really hit me how important photography is.

When I got home that night I sent them an email to set up an appointment and from the moment I walked in I knew that this was the right decision. We did an engagement shoot with Heather that turned out great, she really knows how to work the angles to help a girl out. They kept every deadline and responded quickly to every email.

On the wedding day they were right there for every moment and gave us cues on how to cut the cake and do the tosses so that we could have great photos. They had a photobooth which was a lot of fun, they sent me a link before the wedding so it was already all set up on my phone & the next day I was able to download all the pictures. They were wonderful and definitely worth the money! I even had guests comment on how personable and "on point" they were that night.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2016

Couldn't have asked for anything more! We love Sputhern Flair!! Dwayne and Heather are amazing!!!????

Sent on 06/30/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Southern Flair Photography Pricing

Southern Flair Photography Price Rates

Southern Flair Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,207.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,197.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Bliss Bridal Salon
    Bliss Bridal Salon Wedding Dresses

Southern Flair has always put their customers first and it has shown in the longevity of their business. Dwayne and Heather are always amazing to work with and our brides have always raved about them!

• Z's Cafe & Catering
    Z's Cafe & Catering Wedding Caterers

I've worked with Southern Flair and Dwayne Lee for 5 years - he's the most experienced and professional photographer in Dallas/Fort Worth. I always highly recommend him to the couples we serve.

• Exceptional Events
    Exceptional Events Wedding Planners

The entire team at Southern Flair Photography are true professionals and so much fun to work with! I tell my clients often, when it comes to your Photographer, you really need to like them. This is one of the vendors you work so closely with before, during and after your wedding. So having a great connection is key. Southern Flair Photography definitely makes this super easy. And of course they are extremely talented photographers, so you will have each moment captured for timeless memories! Call them today and book your date. Melanie Hill, Exceptional Events

• 2214 W. Park Row Arlington, 76013 See on map