Melodies & Memories Entertainment Reviews

Melodies & Memories Entertainment 4
  • Kayla

Kayla Blair Collier · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Personable

We are hiring Melodies and Memories for our wedding on 02/29/2020, and based on the reviews and my own personal experience with Melody I can’t wait! She greeted me with a personal phone call and explained everything to me. Her prices are reasonable and she really took the time to understand what I want and was willing to work with me.

Sent on 04/22/2019

LaShey · Married on 06/03/2018

Melody was the Best!! She did an amazing job with our wedding. She was interactive with the audience, and kept the party going on the dance floor! I would love to just have a party to have Melody come and have a great party! Highly recommend melody!! She's a wonderful person to work with!! Thanks for a memorable wedding Melody!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

M · Married on 05/05/2018

A outstanding person to work with, helps in any way she can to make it run smooth and a joy to be around. Did a great job for both of my boys wedding and high recomend. No she did not ask me to do this!
    The Harris family

Sent on 05/08/2018

Agnes · Married on 12/09/2017

Lori did an amazing job entertaining our guests. She made the event so fun. She provided us with a well organized event planner that was so helpful during the rehearsal and the day off the wedding. I highly recommend Melodies and Memories!

Sent on 12/11/2017

B · Married on 12/08/2017

We used Melodies and Memories (Melody) for our corporate holiday party. We had a blast and the dance floor stayed packed the WHOLE NIGHT! We have only received compliments about her service, and we are so thankful that she kept the night running smoothly. Thank you!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Adrian · Married on 11/24/2017

From the first phone call, to meeting Melody and going over the reception list, to our wedding, Melody made us feel like family and put our nerves at ease. She wasn't only a great DJ, but an awesome MC. She worked great with Kyle (the Dallas World Aquarium coordinator) and the entire reception ran very smoothly. Everyone had so much fun and we wanted the party to keep going all night. You know the party's pumping when the time flies by and most of the guests are still there. Thank you Melody for a great evening and gor helping us create great memories of our big day!

Beth · Married on 10/21/2017

Melodies and Memories couldn’t have given us a better experience for the day well I should say days! This company has done 9 of my close friends weddings. They started with my sisters wedding in 2013 and I was absolutely hooked from then on! Each one of my friends who are getting married immediately gets a referral to Melodies and Memories. They not only provide a DJ service and MC your event but they go ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure everything is perfect for your event.

Hands down this company is the only way to go!

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2017

Melody was one of the best parts of our wedding day!! She made sure everything was just as we wanted, and she had all our guests up and dancing all evening! 10 years later, people still tell us what fun they had!

Jennifer and David Willis

Joy · Married on 09/09/2017

Melody is the most thorough HUMAN on the planet! She is also what made our reception run as smooth as a baby's...well you know. I can't say enough great things about her! Perfect music selections, got the party started and kept it going! She learned my entire families names, spent hours preparing for the reception. Blew me away!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Dereck · Married on 08/13/2017

AMAZING!! I could not have been more impressed! Definitely made our ceremony a good time. Super nice and professional could not ask for a better DJ/MC. Gives very easy to follow agendas for Ceremoney and reception. Makes that the music reflects your personality! I would recommend them to everyone doing a wedding in the DFW area!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Katherine · Married on 07/22/2017

you took the time to help us personalized every aspect of the wedding to make it the perfect day. even our wedding vows brought everyone tears of joy. Thank you so much

Melodies & Memories Entertainment 5
    Melodies & Memories Entertainment 6

Kate · Married on 05/13/2017

I met Melody at my cousin's wedding 4 years ago, and although I wasn't dating anyone at the time I got her card because I knew I had to have her at my wedding. She was the first call I made and my favorite vendor we worked with during the wedding planning process. She returned calls fast, made excellent suggestions to our playlist and called me several times the week before the big day just to check in and make sure I was okay and if I had any last minute questions/changes, etc.
    One suggestion -- should offer some kind of mix cd with all the songs they play at the event as part of a package. Would pay for that to relive that night and all the awesome music she had for us!

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

Melody was an absolute angel to work with!!! After our phone consult I felt like our BIG day was finally falling into place. Her suggestions of timing for the ceremony and the way she got EVERYONE dancing during the reception made the day perfect! Thanks for snapping this pic Melody!

Melodies & Memories Entertainment 7

Cheryl · Married on 12/30/2016

Melody was the DJ for both my daughters about 7 years apart. She kept the party going from beginning to end. There will never be a dull moment with Melody as your DJ. I truly cannot day enough about her professionalism and how she handles every single thing that can come up. She is so experienced that nothing gets past her and she can catch problems before they arise! She orchestrated the reception and it was flawless! You will not be disappointed. She keeps the party hopping!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Melodies & Memories Entertainment 8

Christie · Married on 11/20/2016

We used Lori for our wedding in November 2016 off of a recommendation and she was absolutely AMAZING! Our wedding was on a Sunday morning and she kept everything lively and moving along! We loved having her be apart of our special day and recommend her to anyone! Thanks for everything Melodies and Memories!

Kelly · Married on 11/06/2016

Melody is an amazing DJ! She kept everyone entertained and made sure our ceremony and reception ran smoothly. Couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Breelyn · Married on 11/04/2016

I have been in about 6 weddings where Melodies and Memories worked the wedding and they are by far was the BEST choice I could possibly make. Lori worked my wedding two weeks ago and she did an amazing job. She kept the ball rolling and made things so much fun and stress free. She is very personable and I would recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Haylie · Married on 10/29/2016

I absolutely loved melodies and memories!!! Melody was fantastic! She cared about every part of my wedding, helped made it flow well, she care about me and made sure my wedding night was a night to remember! She was a major hit of the party! I had all my guest saying how awesome she was and how much they loved her! I will recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/03/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2016

Melodies and memories was one of the best vendors we worked with. Lori was very understanding and helpful with the entries process of selecting music to how the reception should go. She allowed us to enjoy our night without having to worry about people getting bored or having a choppy reception. Lori also worked with our venue so that they were on the same page and we didn't have to worry about it the day of. I will. E recommending them in the future.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/09/2016

From the time of booking M&M...the service was fantastic. We even had to move our wedding up by more than a month and they were very accommodating. Lori walked us through everything, was so much help and pointed us in the direction to go all night long. Our guests loved it all and our night was memorable. Thank you for your hard work!!!! You made it all possible.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

Melody is the best!!! She made my wedding last October perfect! She listened to what we like and picked the absolute perfect playlist! Everyone who was there said she brought the life to the party and kept my crazy group in line! Love her and will continue to rave about her to everyone!

April · Married on 10/07/2016

I wish I could give these ladies more stars! Melody was amazing at my Dad's 70th birthday party. Melody and Lori have been our DJ/Emcee's for all of our events for the past 12 years. We wouldn't have anyone else! They are professional, accommodating, and able to stay cool under pressure, especially when plans change mid show. Love these two ladies! Thank you for making Dad's 70th party a truly wonderful bash!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 10/07/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Lori and Melodies & Memories! From our first meeting with her we just clicked. We were unsure of a lot of our specifics and she knew just how to help us put everything together to make our day perfect! Lori made our wedding day memorable and fun! We received so many compliments from guests on how she was the perfect fit for our day and how she kept the room lively and fun! We definitely recommend Melodies & Memories for any DJ needs!

Sent on 10/24/2016

John · Married on 10/01/2016

Very nice,very good DJ.love it

Sent on 10/19/2016

latoya · Married on 10/01/2016

I was referred to Melodies & Memories by my wonderful wedding planners, Bursby Events & Designs, and I couldn’t be happier! Melody was awesome and an absolute delight. She really helped me feel more at ease about my wedding. I met with her a few weeks before the wedding and we discussed every aspect of the wedding for hours. Before the meeting, I was feeling a little overwhelmed and stressed because I wanted a beautiful wedding without the traditional structure, or without people realizing there was a structure. Melody was able to put me at ease with her in depth questions, suggestions and timeline. The day of the wedding, she was fantastic. The music was on point and she really came through with what she promised to do. She also helped me stay focused on my day and not the little details. She was so good that I paid for an extra hour and a guest paid for another and she was more than willing to keep the party going! I would definitely recommend her for your next event because you WILL NOT regret it!

Sent on 10/24/2016