Meister Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

David and Kate are absolutely the best. They recently did not only the DJ Service for our large black-tie wedding, but also all of the event lighting and the photo booth. Outside of being the best priced vendor we could find for what we were looking for, they are hands-down the most professional, friendly and organized vendor I have ever worked with (this coming from a former event planner myself). David and Kate work with you to make your entire wedding day seamless regardless of what services they are providing for you.

These are just a few highlights from working with them: They brought me my favorite Starbucks coffee the day of the wedding to my suite...they found us a videographer last minute because we decided we wanted one and had no clue where to start so last minute...we wanted unique playlists that we couldn't even describe and somehow they came up with the perfect mixes...when the top of my dress became loose from dancing Kate found tape and got me pulled together in just a few minutes time...they provided our favorite liquor at our open bar just for us! We had what most people will find to be a typical wedding stressor when our wedding planner dropped the ball the day of the wedding. I was the bride who was completely fine until it became clear that I was going to have to step out of bride mode and into planner mode- one thing I didn't want to do. David and Kate are so well organized, and get to know you so well, they actually stepped in and ran the entire party- and my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy the night of our lives.

The photo booth is awesome. They have such fun props, design a personalized logo for your photos, and not only gave us an amazing album but we got all of the photos via email as well.

Whatever style wedding you are having use Meister productions. David and Kate made the planning process super stress free and easy, saved the day at our wedding and became friends we will always cherish- Thank you David and Kate!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography
LOCATION
2456 N. Forsyth Rd. , Orlando, FL 32807

DJs | Lighting | Decor

Meister Productions is a DJ, Lighting, and Decor company that is family owned and operated by husband and wife team, David and Kait Meister. With almost 10 years of experience in the Orlando and Central Florida market, the Meisters are well established, trusted professionals in the industry.

Our vision is to take the stress out of ... read more

Our vision is to take the stress out of planning your event. From personalized planning tools and online song selection to assistance with day of reception coordination, Meister Production is there from A to Z to ensure that your event runs as smoothly as possible.

We pride ourselves on not only having state-of-the-art equipment, but also having state-of-the-art relationships. The DJ needs to fit just as well as the dress, and we are committed to building a personalized event or wedding from the ceremony to reception and everything in between.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Meister Productions is absolutely fabulous! David was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and courteous throughout the whole year that we worked on my client's wedding. He was open to our ideas and worked with us to make sure that the day literally went off without a hitch. He definitely kept the party going ALL NIGHT and I cannot wait to refer my Central Florida clients to him and work with him again! Thanks David for everything!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Meister Productions is a wedding DJ and lighting company from central Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orlando, Daytona, and St. Augustine. Meister Productions is a professional wedding DJ and lighting company that has been part of the central Florida wedding industry for 8 years years. We specialize in providing incredible entertainment and lighting for special events