DJ South Beach

Panama City Beach, FL View map Visit website

DJ South Beach is a wedding DJ based in Panama City Beach, Florida. He aims to bring a fun, dynamic energy to weddings of all kinds. Offering bilingual MC services alongside spinning disks, he'll have guests on their feet all night long.

DJ South Beach strives to craft a musical experience that does justice to each couple's one-of-a-kind love story. His catalog features a wide array of genres, playing everything from country to club classics. He works in close consultation with his clients, establishing a do-not-play list and getting to know every couple's unique tastes. The business provides venues with a microphone and a sound system, ensuring professional service on this special day. A projector and uplighting are also available, bringing an extra element of visual excitement to the celebration.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$550

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Microphones
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kristi Married on 01/07/2023

The Perfect DJ

This is the only DJ I will ever want at any event I need a DJ! Angel was wonderful from the first contact. His team went above and beyond and made our wedding music perfect and created the magical wedding atmosphere everyone strives for!!!
  • Leonel
    Leonel M. Married on 12/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing music and great experience

My wife and I were looking for a last minute DJ for our wedding and we were happy to have found DJ South Beach! Angel and his crew not only provided awesome music but an amazing experience for our special day. Thanks Angel!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

DJ South Beach 1
Discount

15% military discount, all the time!

Team

Angel
Angel
Owner

I am an Army veteran with close attention to detail and a hard work ethic. My goal is to work hard to make your special day perfect and, most of all, fun!

I call myself DJ South Beach because I am originally from Miami. Because Latin music has recently become more mainstream, I aim to bring some Miami flair to the Panhandle. I’ve also lived in the Florida panhandle for several years, so I am familiar with the country hits and American classics that are loved and adored here in the south. Because of my in-depth knowledge of music from every culture, I can create a party for anyone to enjoy!

20756 West End Drive Panama City Beach, FL, 32413
Location of (DJ South Beach)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding