Meister Productions Reviews

Meister Productions 6
Meister Productions 7

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Bonny and the Meister production team were absolutely wonderful. Bonny was so helpful during the whole process. We hired her for day of coordinating but she helped with so much more from helping find a car service to the send off plans and communicating with all our vendors. Her services are excellent and perfectly priced. Many of our guest also told us how great the DJ was all night long.

Bill · Married on 07/27/2018

There is no-one that does it better! Their platform for picking things in advance, coupled with their "pre-game" meeting to ensure they "get you" and your vibe is phenomenal. Our guests were SO impressed as Dave and Kait brought the venue to life. They are a class act all the way around! We are grateful for what they did to make our wedding reception so memorable.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Bill,

Thank you for the killer review! We loved partying with you and your family -- such a gorgeous celebration. See ya around the neighborhood! ;)

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

We had an incredible experience with Meister Productions! David and Kait were attentive and awesome to communicate with, and JW our DJ was incredible!! We got compliments all night about how amazing the DJ was. There was not a moment when the dance floor was not packed, and everybody had an incredible time all night long! Meister Productions also provided the up-lighting which transformed our reception area into the most beautiful location for our amazing wedding. Could not recommend highly enough!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Meister Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! David and I loved seeing the highlights on instagram! We're so glad you loved JW as much as we do :-P

Best wishes to you and Kyle <3

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2018

David and Kait are the BEST DJs in the business! They were so helpful every step of the way! I am so happy I had David and Kait to help me with every little question I had! We had our wedding in a beach house and they had no problem setting up (speakers, lighting, gobo, etc) without seeing the space before! The up-lighting really transformed the home into the party we wanted! You really get lost in the moment on your wedding day, but David kept the night flowing perfectly! They kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night! I would recommend Meister Productions to all my friends and will definitely use again for our other events!

Kelly · Married on 02/03/2018

This duo was amazing! They worked with us from day one and made everything feel like a breeze. They played every song we asked for and kept the party going the entire night! I even spilt something on my dress & Kait came back with a tide pen! The lighting and monogram turned out amazing as well as the photo booth! We have hundreds of awesome, funny photos that guests got to take home with them & The second half went into the guest book they signed!

Meister Productions 8
    Meister Productions 9
    Meister Productions 10

Mallory · Married on 01/13/2018

David and Kate are nothing short of amazing. My now husband and I were planning a somewhat nontraditional wedding, and they were open and excited for all of it! When we were searching for a Wedding DJ, we were really picky. We wanted someone who would play the genres we wanted and not your typical cheesy wedding music... and they did! Everyone danced the entire night (and were sore the next morning). Being in the event industry, I've seen and worked with a lot of DJs and I can honestly say, no one compares to the Meisters.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Meister Productions's reply:

Mallory, you and Anthony's wedding was seriously so. freaking. dope. We loved the gorgeous new venue at Armature Works AND the awesome playlist--I wish we could play Drake's greatest hits at EVERY wedding. We're so thankful The Portos connected us. Thank you for the wonderful review <3

Jasmine · Married on 12/31/2017

5 stars is simply not enough. We are so happy that we picked Meister Productions for our wedding. David & Kait truly understand how to make a beautiful wedding happen. We not only used them as our DJ but they also brought a photobooth which was a huge hit with our guests. Weeks after our wedding we are still having our guests tell us how much fun they had. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Jasmine,
    Thank you for the awesome feedback. This was our fist time at Field Manor--what a great first impression! You guys set the record on most photos taken in the photo booth and they're HILARIOUS to click through. I'm so glad you all enjoyed it. Congratulations and best wishes!

Kait

Kimberly · Married on 12/30/2017

We LOVED sharing our day with the Meisters! They are kind, professional, wonderful people who made us smile all night and kept our guests on the dance floor!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Meister Productions 11
    Meister Productions 12

Kimmie & Tyler,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We felt so honored to celebrate with you, and we truly had such a blast! Wishing you lots of love and happiness.

David & Kait
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/28/2017

The Meisters are without a doubt the most exceptional professionals/human beings we could have chosen to work with for our wedding. David and Kait were consistently personable, engaging, and accommodating to changes and shifts that occurred from the time we began planning to the actual day of our wedding. Our wedding day came with unexpected rain and challenges, but the Meisters and their team went above and beyond their responsibilities to ensure our day went off without a hitch. They are quite simply, the best.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Meister Productions's reply:

Whitney, thank you for the sweet review! That photo of you and Dallas in the rain at the Acre is one of my all time favorite weddings photos ever! You two are such cool people--not even the rain could stop y'all from having a good time. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding <3

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/26/2017

Our DJ responded quickly whenever we have questions and the service at the wedding was phenomenal.

Natalie · Married on 10/21/2017

David and Kait made the wedding of our dreams come true! They are a great team to work with and really listen to all your ideas and make them happen! We used uplights and had our monogram up on the wall and it really made a huge difference in the venue! They kept our guests on the dance floor all night and kept the night moving keeping us on track. I'm so glad we chose Meister Productions they made our wedding day so special!

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2017

Where do I begin?! I met the Meisters at a wedding show and instantly knew they would be the perfect fit for our wedding. They are innovative, personable, and experienced. They answered questions throughout the year and allowed us to have the non-traditional wedding that we wanted! Our final planning meeting was so easy and Kait gave me some incredible recommendations. Our big day came and it was flawless! David played every song we wanted and Kait was super attentive to my needs. Let's not forget the monogram, wow! We are so pleased to have hired an incredible duo! Keep up the good work, guys! Cheers!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Meister Productions 13
    Meister Productions 14
    Meister Productions 15

Meister Productions's reply:

OMG! Jenna, you're too sweet. We had such a blast with you and Dave at The Acre. Your "chill" vibe and non-traditional attitude was such a breath of fresh air. We genuinely had a blast partying with you guys! Every last detail was so well thought out and put together. You guys did an amazing job <3 Drinks soon?! xoxo-Kait

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

David and Kait are absolutely amazing, hard working professionals. We made the absolute best choice in choosing Meister Productions for our daughter's wedding. They guided us along the way, offered the best advice and did an incredible job with Dj'ing, with lighting, the photo booth, created the gobo, and coordination. They went above and beyond, stepping in and filling the gaps when they saw something needed to be done! I honestly don't know what I would have done without them. So friendly and easy to work with, they made our daughter and son-in-law day special in every way! (Photos by Rob Futrell)

Meister Productions 16
    Meister Productions 17

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Dave and Katie were so great to work with! They were one of the few vendors who consistently responded quickly to all of my emails, and they made sure to stay in touch with me throughout the wedding planning process. They kept the night running smoothly and interacted with everyone without being cheesy. They were able to pick up on the style I was looking for even though I gave them little to go off of, and I feel that they would be able to cater to anyone. They are also a great value if you do their biggest package which includes up-lighting and a photo booth with an attendant. The photo booth also comes with a guest book, and guests get both a copy of their picture to take home and a copy for the guest book. I didn't think that I cared about lighting at first, but it can actually save you a lot of money and help display your color scheme if you are on a tight floral budget like I was. The lighting was so soft and romantic, I loved it! They are both so sweet and were such a pleasure to work with, I would recommend them to anyone!

Paige · Married on 05/27/2017

David & Kait are truly the best DJ duo you could ever ask for. The day of my wedding I had one rule; I didn't want to have to stress about anything and, when it came to the reception, the Meisters made sure that I was able to abide by that rule! They kept the night running exactly to the schedule we set but still remained flexible with any unexpected nuances that popped up. Their music selection was so on point I am still in disbelief to this day...I swear they found my Spotify playlists because they couldn't have nailed down our taste in music any more perfectly! Anytime someone requested a song they weren't sure we would like, they found either myself or my husband and confirmed if it was okay to play or not! The added bonus that Kait acts as a day-of coordinator adds an entire additional layer of protection against stress. The DJ tools they provide for you also make things so easy, especially if you have a particular version of a song you want played, or a unique detail you want to make sure doesn't get missed. We designed a custom logo for our wedding and they were able to use our design for our Gobo, it looked fantastic! When it came to the uplighting we let them pick the color based on the room design and it looked so perfect, then when it was time to party the light effects were so much fun! I cannot say enough about how great the Meisters are, I would recommend them to any and all who are looking for amazing DJ services for any event!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Meister Productions's reply:

Girl, my heart is so full! We had such a blast partying with you all. It's not often we get to play some indie-folk music--my favorite! I'm so thankful that you found us and that we had the opportunity to help with your wedding. Best wishes to you and Przemek!
    -<3 Kait

Kelly · Married on 03/25/2017

You won't be disappointed with Meister Productions! They are so easy to work with and answer all of your questions (and I asked a lot!). Not enough good things to say about the Meisters. They are really organized and know exactly what they are doing. They do everything with absolute professionalism, and a lot of our wedding guests still talk about how great they were, months later. We didn't have a lot of extra decor at our wedding, but Meister Productions really upgraded the space with the lighting and monogram projection. Everything was perfect.

We were a couple that knew exactly what we wanted for our music, and had a long list of songs in mind. David walked me through how to use their online portal and we easily designated all the music we preferred. It was wonderful. At the same time, I could see where the portal (and the Meisters) could be a big help if you didn't know what music you wanted. There are a ton of song suggestions, and all you have to do is ask the anytime.

Five stars is not enough, I am telling you to book them if you get a chance!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Kelly,
    Thank you so much for the sweet words. David and I truly enjoyed spending your wedding day with you and Dwayne at Rio Pinar! Your music list was such a perfect mix of old and new--it was great seeing your friends and family dancing to it all! Even though you were planning from afar, everything was absolutely gorgeous! It was our pleasure to party with you :)

Jennifer · Married on 03/04/2017

We were referred to Meister Production by a friend whom used them for their wedding in the past and we can't thank our friends enough for that referral because I don't think we could've found a better DJ company to work with! They were on top of everything, responded quick to any questions I had and so easy to talk to! Also, I LOVED the online client planning page. It made picking songs a breeze and to be able to see a timeline for the wedding night was awesome. I was also very impressed with how organized they were and our Dj, Phil, kept in contact with me weeks before the event. Definitely helped my nerves knowing he had it under control. All in all our wedding night was perfect and on schedule. I highly recommend Meister Production for weddings or any kind of event! Thank you Phil, Kait and David! :)

Sent on 03/21/2017

Jennifer,
    We appreciate the kind words! I'm so glad you utilized the planning tools--they're designed to ask those questions that you may not think about. Our goal is to hash out all of those details and music preferences BEFORE the wedding day, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the party!

Mekayla · Married on 03/04/2017

Could not have asked for a better experience with this company! David was great responding to any questions I had and always answered in a timely manner, which was awesome! Alex did an amazing job, was so professional, and so fun to be around. His reception coordination was a god save, and as a bride who is slightly controlling lol, I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Thanks so much Meisters! :)

Ashlie · Married on 03/04/2017

The Meister's were amazing to work with!!! They were the DJ at two of our best friends weddings and we fell in love with them. They were so helpful during the planning period and always got back to me in lighting time. They added the perfect touch to our wedding from the beautiful uplighting to their fun energetic personalities. Obviously when you think of a DJ you think of music but I can't speak enough about the uplighting they provided which not only made our picture look amazing but turned our reception i to a real party!!! I highly recommend the Meister's for your wedding or event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Ashlie,
    It was so great to be able to celebrate with you and your friends again! You all certainly know how to party--I think the uplighting really took it to the next level! Congratulations on a flawless, gorgeous day--hope to see you at another wedding soon!
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 02/19/2017

We found the Meister’s by chance, while visiting a wedding venue that we didn’t end up booking. It was our first venue tour, and we had had a long and rather overwhelming day at a wedding expo after just getting engaged. The Meister’s were working the open house for the venue, and after talking to them for a brief time, we knew we wanted them as our DJ if at all possible. They were so incredibly friendly, helpful, full of information and great tips, and easy to talk to. As soon as we confirmed our date and venue, we booked them as well! We had so many questions for them right away and again closer to the wedding date. They always responded right away! Their online planning tool to create a wedding playlist is really helpful and user friendly. We used their uplights for both ceremony and reception, and it really helped create that “wow factor” for us. During the reception, they helped us stick to the timeline to make sure we included any traditions or songs we wanted, and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we thought everything was going well, and of course it was! They had our guests out on the dance floor all night, and previously we were a little nervous thinking our family and friends probably wouldn’t dance much. Their energy is amazing! I highly recommend them for your wedding or event - you won’t be disappointed! David and Kait make a great team and were unbelievably helpful and patient throughout the planning process and wedding day.

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2017

Kait and David are so easy to communicate with and have great ideas. Our wedding was a blast due to their amazing talent! Our venue also looked great with the lighting.

amanda · Married on 02/11/2017

My biggest concern was the DJ since they really make the party. David and Kait were beyond amazing! They have an app you use for requests, special songs as well as do not play songs making the planning process with the very easy with no stress. Our guests are still saying it was one of the best DJ's they've experienced at an event and everyone was asking me for their information. Everyone of every age danced all night, there was never a dull moment, lots of fun with also those sweet moments as well. They fufilled all of our requests and everything ran perfectly smooth. Stop looking for a DJ and book them, you will not regret it! They're top notch professionals and SO sweet!

Brian · Married on 02/03/2017

We used Meister for our DJ and photo booth, and couldn't be happier with how it turned out. As a company, Meister was very easy to work with. DJ Phil was awesome, and was very thorough with the planning process to ensure everything went flawlessly. The photo booth was a huge hit as well!

Patty · Married on 01/21/2017

Meister Productions did a great job for my wedding! They did the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music/dj, lighting, drapery, monogram, and the colored LED lights transformed the ballroom. So beautiful. David and Kait are very friendly, professional, and easy to work with. He did a nice job doing announcements, keeping the flow going, and played similar music along with what we picked as must play. After our dinner we had a classic car outside for bride/groom photos. Our guests happened to follow us out and emptied the dance floor. However, David had a great quick impromptu idea to add LED lights behind the car for photos ops for us and the guests and moved a music speaker by the car. The guests started dancing outside and it made it such a fun atmosphere! We went back to the dance floor inside and danced the night away. Many guests mentioned how it was the most fun they had at a wedding and the music was great. The prices are also affordable compared to others and they include alot of details in their packages. Highly recommend the Meisters!