Meister Productions Reviews

Meister Productions 5
Meister Productions 6
Meister Productions 7

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2019

Such an amazing experience!

I initially chose Meister Productions for our wedding because we work closely with them at work and I knew the level of service they provided their clients. I had no idea that they would exceed our expectations as far as they did! David and Kait are so great and responded to any and all questions I had (and I had a lot) so quickly! Eddie was our DJ and we cannot day enough good things about him. We met with him a few days prior and felt so comfortable as soon as we met him. You can tell that he truly loves what he does! Our dance floor was PACKED the entire time which was really important to my husband and I. Thank you to the whole team! Run, don’t walk, to book Meister for your next event!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Mellissa · Married on 04/19/2019

Awesomely awesome!

Our experience with this company was super amazing! I still keep hearing from people about how awesome the DJ was and how everyone loved the Photobooth! It was such a pleasant surprise to see the photo album the very next morning, the picture strips are so cute with all of the little props! They played all of the songs I requested and were super helpful in the song selection. Highly recommend their services!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Meister Productions 8
  • Karlee

Karlee · Married on 03/24/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

David and Kait were absolutely fantastic to work with from start to finish. They were available to answer any and all of my questions and concerns and offered helpful advice and vendor suggestions during my planning. Their online planning tools were incredibly helpful for laying out a timeline. Using their tools gave me the ability to break things down into smaller chunks and really think about the music I wanted played during each moment. Once we got to our pre-wedding phone call the week before the wedding, I already felt confident in their services, but hopping on the phone and finalizing all the little details really calmed my nerves. They’re funny and down to earth, but they’re also incredibly professional. I knew I was in good hands.

David set up and played music as my guests arrived, and provided our ceremony music. During the ceremony, Kait took charge to make sure everyone was lined up and walking down the aisle on time. After the wedding party took our photos, David and Kait took time to prep us all for our entrance. Every little detail that I hadn’t thought of was covered by them. David even offered to run and pick up extra meals for my guests when our caterer didn’t bring our special allergy plates! Even though I didn’t take him up on it, just the fact that he thought to offer was such a kind gesture. Basically, David and Kait went above and beyond what I ever would have expected from a DJ company, and I would highly recommend them to any other bride.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Shivana

Shivana · Married on 03/09/2019

Great all around!

We were totally blown away with JW! So many guests complimented how wonderful he was! We gave him minimal direction and he totally ran with it. We were on the dance floor the entire time and had so much fun! Our guests also loved the photobooth and it was great that we could share the photos with them so quickly after the wedding. The monogram and uplighting were also beautiful touches to our decor. We are so pleased with all of the services and JW is awesome!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Hurley · Married on 03/03/2019

Best DJ duo

We love the Meisters. This married duo (David & Kait) covered everything our wedding needed. Ceremony music, cocktail hour music, introductions, photo-booth, lighting, and most importantly David directed the evening very smoothly so there was no awkward silence. The songs were well-organized and the dancing started after dinner which they matched perfectly with more upbeat songs. Our Harry Potter theme was elevated with specific songs from the movies, giving us the mood we were trying to accomplish. The photobooth in our minds, was one of the best features of the night, I would highly recommend this as an addition to their basic packages. They were pricey, but I would pay it every time for what we got in return.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Jessica Kalafsky · Married on 02/16/2019

Life of the Party!

Talk about the life of a party! David and Kait are fantastic! They truly brought our reception to life with the best combination of our ideas and their knowledge and experience. David and Kait are not only great at their jobs but awesome people! They took care of us from the beginning planning stages all the way through our wedding night. I would hire the Meister’s again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ. David and Kait, thank you for playing the best music all night, for each and every moment, and for helping to make our wedding absolutely amazing!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Jessica Kennedy · Married on 02/09/2019

David and Kait are AMAZING!

Meister Productions is amazing! I couldn’t recommend them more. David and Kait were both working my wedding reception in Melbourne, FL and they carried out everything flawlessly. They were basically my wedding planner at the reception and made sure all the events were carried out smoothly. They were so attentive to everything that I wanted and made sure it happened. My dad even played a song on the guitar and they were able to easily hook it up to their sound equipment. They are so awesome! The uplighting was beautiful and the photo booth was a big hit! They have an online portal that you set up everything through which makes it so easy to plan your reception. Book them now! They are SO worth it!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Abigail · Married on 12/28/2018

Professional, courteous, attentive

My wedding was very full of culture with guests ranging with backgrounds from Canada to Haiti. I wanted all my guests to be able to get up and dance and Eddie made sure of that! He played music all my guests would love! From country to island! Definitely kept the atmosphere LIT! From the beginning to dealing with Andria to the end with Eddie, the entire staff was very attentive and professional! Thank you again!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Taylor Worrall · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible Experience

All I have to say is you'd be stupid not to use them.

I originally booked a DJ that worked for their company & due to something out of their control the DJ became unavailable pretty close to our wedding date. David and Kait were incredibly accommodating and, luckily for us, were available on our wedding date, and I can't lie.. I'm so glad it worked out that way!

From the beginning all of our communication with their team was amazing - Andria their coordinator is really sweet, responds quickly, and is incredibly helpful. We even spoke with David and Kait several times via email and over the phone and they did an amazing job at fielding all of my frantic questions. Wedding planning can be incredibly stressful and they do a really fantastic job ensuring that you feel at ease about their services.
    Our phone meeting the week of the wedding was great, it answered every single question and they even brought up things I hadn't thought about

On our wedding day David and Kait were at the venue early and ready to go - I distinctly remember both of them standing by right after the ceremony to ask what they could get us from the bar to drink (seriously awesome).
    The music was exactly what we described to them that we wanted, both country and songs that would get people to dance. They knocked it out of the park. Both of them are incredibly outgoing and they did a fantastic job of guiding the night from the outline we provided to them + working alongside our photographers to make that hap

I had two vendors that I was't at all worried about on my wedding day, and Meister Productions was one of them. They're outgoing and professional and I will recommend them over and over again.

Thanks David and Kait, from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Bonny and the Meister production team were absolutely wonderful. Bonny was so helpful during the whole process. We hired her for day of coordinating but she helped with so much more from helping find a car service to the send off plans and communicating with all our vendors. Her services are excellent and perfectly priced. Many of our guest also told us how great the DJ was all night long.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Bill · Married on 07/27/2018

There is no-one that does it better! Their platform for picking things in advance, coupled with their "pre-game" meeting to ensure they "get you" and your vibe is phenomenal. Our guests were SO impressed as Dave and Kait brought the venue to life. They are a class act all the way around! We are grateful for what they did to make our wedding reception so memorable.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Bill,

Thank you for the killer review! We loved partying with you and your family -- such a gorgeous celebration. See ya around the neighborhood! ;)

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

We had an incredible experience with Meister Productions! David and Kait were attentive and awesome to communicate with, and JW our DJ was incredible!! We got compliments all night about how amazing the DJ was. There was not a moment when the dance floor was not packed, and everybody had an incredible time all night long! Meister Productions also provided the up-lighting which transformed our reception area into the most beautiful location for our amazing wedding. Could not recommend highly enough!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Meister Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! David and I loved seeing the highlights on instagram! We're so glad you loved JW as much as we do :-P

Best wishes to you and Kyle <3

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2018

David and Kait are the BEST DJs in the business! They were so helpful every step of the way! I am so happy I had David and Kait to help me with every little question I had! We had our wedding in a beach house and they had no problem setting up (speakers, lighting, gobo, etc) without seeing the space before! The up-lighting really transformed the home into the party we wanted! You really get lost in the moment on your wedding day, but David kept the night flowing perfectly! They kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night! I would recommend Meister Productions to all my friends and will definitely use again for our other events!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 02/03/2018

This duo was amazing! They worked with us from day one and made everything feel like a breeze. They played every song we asked for and kept the party going the entire night! I even spilt something on my dress & Kait came back with a tide pen! The lighting and monogram turned out amazing as well as the photo booth! We have hundreds of awesome, funny photos that guests got to take home with them & The second half went into the guest book they signed!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Meister Productions 9
    Meister Productions 10
    Meister Productions 11

Mallory · Married on 01/13/2018

David and Kate are nothing short of amazing. My now husband and I were planning a somewhat nontraditional wedding, and they were open and excited for all of it! When we were searching for a Wedding DJ, we were really picky. We wanted someone who would play the genres we wanted and not your typical cheesy wedding music... and they did! Everyone danced the entire night (and were sore the next morning). Being in the event industry, I've seen and worked with a lot of DJs and I can honestly say, no one compares to the Meisters.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Meister Productions's reply:

Mallory, you and Anthony's wedding was seriously so. freaking. dope. We loved the gorgeous new venue at Armature Works AND the awesome playlist--I wish we could play Drake's greatest hits at EVERY wedding. We're so thankful The Portos connected us. Thank you for the wonderful review <3

Jasmine · Married on 12/31/2017

5 stars is simply not enough. We are so happy that we picked Meister Productions for our wedding. David & Kait truly understand how to make a beautiful wedding happen. We not only used them as our DJ but they also brought a photobooth which was a huge hit with our guests. Weeks after our wedding we are still having our guests tell us how much fun they had. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Jasmine,
    Thank you for the awesome feedback. This was our fist time at Field Manor--what a great first impression! You guys set the record on most photos taken in the photo booth and they're HILARIOUS to click through. I'm so glad you all enjoyed it. Congratulations and best wishes!

Kait

Kimberly · Married on 12/30/2017

We LOVED sharing our day with the Meisters! They are kind, professional, wonderful people who made us smile all night and kept our guests on the dance floor!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Meister Productions 12
    Meister Productions 13

Kimmie & Tyler,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We felt so honored to celebrate with you, and we truly had such a blast! Wishing you lots of love and happiness.

David & Kait
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/29/2017

David and Kait Meister made our wedding incredible. We used their DJ services for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception as well as uplighting and a custom monogram. We were in touch via email all year until our first phone call about 10 days before the wedding day. We picked them a year out from our wedding date based on reviews and some correspondence alone and it was THE BEST decision we made. The music was amazing, the uplighting and monogram that Kait helped custom design for us, was breath taking. I was blown away by they colors we had during our reception. I remember Andy, my husband, asking me the day after our wedding if we bought a coordinating service through them as well, which we didn't! We had a day of coordinator who was amazing, but she was only staying through the beginning of dinner. After that, David and Kait filled that role which was completely unexpected, but so appreciated. You can tell when you're working with genuine people and the positive energy from David and Kait made us feel so relaxed during our wedding. David is so well spoken and the way he managed the flow of the evening made Andy and I feel so comfortable. We were a little nervous knowing 100+ people would be watching us all night, but from the introductions, to the toasts, cake cutting, and dancing, Andy and I felt like every transition was seamless. We had a few "must play" songs, but basically left the whole playlist up to them and they read our crowd of varying ages so well. The dance floor was busy all night! Since the wedding, we've received a couple mementos from the Meister's that Andy and I will cherish forever. They went well above and beyond what we expected. Our day of coordinator contacted us after the wedding to get our final review of the Meister's and said it's rare to come by a nice, likable DJ team that's easy to work with and she'd like to add them to her recommended vendor list. David and Kait, if you see this, thank you x a million! You're amazing!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Sam!!
    We *are* seeing this and are just blown away by such sweet words -- thank you, thank you, thank you! Experiences and reviews like yours are exactly why we do what we do. It delights us endlessly to hear we made such a positive impact on your special day, and we are grateful for the opportunity. We wish you and Andy the best in your new marriage -- you two deserve it!

-David
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/28/2017

The Meisters are without a doubt the most exceptional professionals/human beings we could have chosen to work with for our wedding. David and Kait were consistently personable, engaging, and accommodating to changes and shifts that occurred from the time we began planning to the actual day of our wedding. Our wedding day came with unexpected rain and challenges, but the Meisters and their team went above and beyond their responsibilities to ensure our day went off without a hitch. They are quite simply, the best.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Meister Productions's reply:

Whitney, thank you for the sweet review! That photo of you and Dallas in the rain at the Acre is one of my all time favorite weddings photos ever! You two are such cool people--not even the rain could stop y'all from having a good time. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding <3

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/26/2017

Our DJ responded quickly whenever we have questions and the service at the wedding was phenomenal.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Natalie · Married on 10/21/2017

David and Kait made the wedding of our dreams come true! They are a great team to work with and really listen to all your ideas and make them happen! We used uplights and had our monogram up on the wall and it really made a huge difference in the venue! They kept our guests on the dance floor all night and kept the night moving keeping us on track. I'm so glad we chose Meister Productions they made our wedding day so special!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2017

Where do I begin?! I met the Meisters at a wedding show and instantly knew they would be the perfect fit for our wedding. They are innovative, personable, and experienced. They answered questions throughout the year and allowed us to have the non-traditional wedding that we wanted! Our final planning meeting was so easy and Kait gave me some incredible recommendations. Our big day came and it was flawless! David played every song we wanted and Kait was super attentive to my needs. Let's not forget the monogram, wow! We are so pleased to have hired an incredible duo! Keep up the good work, guys! Cheers!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Meister Productions 14
    Meister Productions 15
    Meister Productions 16

Meister Productions's reply:

OMG! Jenna, you're too sweet. We had such a blast with you and Dave at The Acre. Your "chill" vibe and non-traditional attitude was such a breath of fresh air. We genuinely had a blast partying with you guys! Every last detail was so well thought out and put together. You guys did an amazing job <3 Drinks soon?! xoxo-Kait

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

David and Kait are absolutely amazing, hard working professionals. We made the absolute best choice in choosing Meister Productions for our daughter's wedding. They guided us along the way, offered the best advice and did an incredible job with Dj'ing, with lighting, the photo booth, created the gobo, and coordination. They went above and beyond, stepping in and filling the gaps when they saw something needed to be done! I honestly don't know what I would have done without them. So friendly and easy to work with, they made our daughter and son-in-law day special in every way! (Photos by Rob Futrell)

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Meister Productions 17
    Meister Productions 18

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Dave and Katie were so great to work with! They were one of the few vendors who consistently responded quickly to all of my emails, and they made sure to stay in touch with me throughout the wedding planning process. They kept the night running smoothly and interacted with everyone without being cheesy. They were able to pick up on the style I was looking for even though I gave them little to go off of, and I feel that they would be able to cater to anyone. They are also a great value if you do their biggest package which includes up-lighting and a photo booth with an attendant. The photo booth also comes with a guest book, and guests get both a copy of their picture to take home and a copy for the guest book. I didn't think that I cared about lighting at first, but it can actually save you a lot of money and help display your color scheme if you are on a tight floral budget like I was. The lighting was so soft and romantic, I loved it! They are both so sweet and were such a pleasure to work with, I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Paige · Married on 05/27/2017

David & Kait are truly the best DJ duo you could ever ask for. The day of my wedding I had one rule; I didn't want to have to stress about anything and, when it came to the reception, the Meisters made sure that I was able to abide by that rule! They kept the night running exactly to the schedule we set but still remained flexible with any unexpected nuances that popped up. Their music selection was so on point I am still in disbelief to this day...I swear they found my Spotify playlists because they couldn't have nailed down our taste in music any more perfectly! Anytime someone requested a song they weren't sure we would like, they found either myself or my husband and confirmed if it was okay to play or not! The added bonus that Kait acts as a day-of coordinator adds an entire additional layer of protection against stress. The DJ tools they provide for you also make things so easy, especially if you have a particular version of a song you want played, or a unique detail you want to make sure doesn't get missed. We designed a custom logo for our wedding and they were able to use our design for our Gobo, it looked fantastic! When it came to the uplighting we let them pick the color based on the room design and it looked so perfect, then when it was time to party the light effects were so much fun! I cannot say enough about how great the Meisters are, I would recommend them to any and all who are looking for amazing DJ services for any event!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Meister Productions's reply:

Girl, my heart is so full! We had such a blast partying with you all. It's not often we get to play some indie-folk music--my favorite! I'm so thankful that you found us and that we had the opportunity to help with your wedding. Best wishes to you and Przemek!
    -<3 Kait