PO Box 141841, Gainesville, FL 32614 Map · Phone number

About Talia Felicia Events + Design

we are full-service planners and work to provide our clients with a luxe planning and design experience. because we only accept a limited number of events each year, our clients enjoy the boutique experience. your event, is our only event on your special day. this approach allows us to guide you through every facet of the event design and management process, from conception to production. we want to partner with you from the day after you say yes until the day you say I do! we create custom proposals to meet our clients needs.

Visit us at www.theluxeplanner.com for detailed service listings. Connect with us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/theluxeplanner and Facebook at www.facebook.com/theluxeplanner .

Talia Felicia is a Professional Bridal Consultant™.

Serving Gainesville, Ocala, Jacksonville, Orlando, the Palm Beaches, Fort Lauderdale Miami.

Follow Talia Felicia Events + Design on

Talia Felicia Events + Design 5
Talia Felicia Events + Design 6
Talia Felicia Events + Design 7

Eryka · Married on 09/02/2017

Talia Is simply amazing! After my consultation, I immediately knew I wanted her to be my wedding planner. I felt very comfortable with her and any idea I had she always checked into it for me and responded back quickly with more information so a decision could be made. She was extremely helpful during the process and took so much stress off of my plate. I expected there to be so much stress the week leading up to my wedding; however, I was able to enjoy the week with absolutely nothing on my plate because she had everything covered. Talia and her family are now apart of my family. She is so down to earth and a very loving person. You won’t regret your decision.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Nali · Married on 12/17/2016

LISTEN! Talia is so so BLESSED, and I do mean BLESSED, at her craft! My husband and I chose to be hands off for the design/decor of our wedding. The most we did was tell her our wedding colors and let her know we wanted minimal flowers. What this AMAZING wedding planner put together was nothing short of spectacular! People looked at me crazy when I told them that my wedding planner was designing the whole thing and that I nor my husband had any clue what the ceremony or reception would look like until THE day. But I trusted and had faith that she would not disappoint based on her previous work and conversations she and I had. I had peace in my soul because I knew she was great at what she does. She also custom designed our cake topper, the designs for our dessert table, menus, etc. She did a surprise reveal for us before the reception and we were beyond pleased and happy. Talia made our wedding one of THE most beautiful weddings I have ever had the pleasure of attending. I received endless compliments at how beautiful and amazing my wedding was from numerous attendees and non-attendees that saw photos and video of my wedding! I told everyone ALL of the credit goes to my wedding planner, Talia. This beautiful soul put together a beautiful wedding and I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for us. If you EVER need a Florida wedding planner that will put together an amazing wedding, support you along the way, always remain pleasant and professional (even when you are freaking out from stress and lack of sleep), pray for you, and keep it allll the way 100 with you... TRUST me when I say, Talia is the only person you need to contact! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Talia! Our wedding was so much fun and so amazing that we want to relive that night all over again! I'm so glad we will have our wedding video and plenty of photos to help bring that night to life again. I HIGHLY recommend Talia as a wedding and event planner. She is blessed with a special gift.

Sent on 02/02/2017
  • Y

Yamiris · Married on 06/21/2016

There are not enough words to express my gratitude towards Talia and Talia Felicia Events and Designs. From the very first conversation I knew she was the one and this would be the best decision I would make. Ladies, if you’re looking for a planner and your dream wedding she is the one and worth every dollar! No details were left undone and she really caught my vision and left me in complete awe. She gave me my dream wedding but also gave me an everlasting friendship!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Award

Talia Felicia Events + Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• David's BBQ & Catering
    David's BBQ & Catering Wedding Caterers

Talia is so nice and friendly!! I look forward to getting to do events with her and I would recommend brides to check her out and see how she can make your special day extra special!

• Meister Productions
    Meister Productions Wedding DJs

Talia is one of the sweetest people I know and it shows in all of her interactions with both vendors and clients. Her creativity is out of this world and you can see the attention to detail she has for all her events. It's been a pleasure for me to see Luxe. Event Design grow and become such a passionate company. I can honestly say that I cannot wait until the next event we have the opportunity to work together on!

• PO Box 141841 Gainesville, 32614 See on map