Meg Van Kampen Studios, LLC

Profile Picture
Dani
1 Review
11/08/2014

I had the privilege (yes, it was mine) of having Meg shoot our wedding. We had a lot of nay-sayers when we told our family we wanted to get married in Michigan in November - no leaves on the trees, likely to have grey skies, etc. Our photos (especially those we shot outdoors) were so incredibly beautiful, we were blown away. Meg has a very unique ability to capture the most beautiful details in the smallest of moments. The one thing I found to be the most important take away from working with Meg was that instead of feeling like she was simply photographing our wedding, she was more of a guest whom I WANTED there because I simply enjoyed being around her. She's extremely professional, she's got the best demeanor and can make you feel comfortable no matter the circumstance...she's got a heart of gold. What more could you want? Our photos are pieces of art - we will treasure them forever, and we will always be so appreciative of the incredible woman that captured all of our special moments!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Holland, MI 49424
BLOG

Hello! I am a non-traditional, artistic wedding photographer from west Michigan. My style has been described by my clients as photojournalistic and artistic. I believe photography should be as pure as possible, capturing true expression and personality and using natural light and beautiful backgrounds. To me, photography is an art form and I wi ll document your day keeping composition, mood and lighting in mind while capturing those important moments.

I would love to be a part of your day! Please send me an email for my wedding pricing and packages.

Details