Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I met with my photographer and told him I had yet to shop for a wedding dress he told me to go straight to Meg Guess Couture, that they would take the best care of me. He was SO RIGHT. From my first step in the door the girls were so friendly and welcoming. I had my parents and MOH with me and they all were treated as if they were the bride! I was the only person in the shop that morning, so I had 3 girls helping me get into dresses, pulling dresses from the back, picking out veils, etc. It was wonderful! I felt like a princess. It didn't take many dresses for me to know when I had found the perfect one... it was the 4th dress and everyone unanimously knew it was the one. There were smiles and happy tears.

From the selection of my dress, to the measurements, ordering, fittings and finally receiving my dress - the girls at Meg Guess were truly top notch. They were kind and professional, eager and willing, sincere and passionate.

Dress shopping at Meg Guess is the best choice any bride can make!
Thank you Meg Guess for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
7941 North May Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73120
BLOG

It's no ordinary day...this is not your ordinary boutique.

For the discerning bride, this boutique sets the bar by offering couture designers from around the world as well as gowns from local designer Meg Guess to bring chic fashion forward styles to Oklahoma City.

Visit our design studio in the chic area of Midtown, Oklahoma City, and experience the ambiance and unique approach of Meg Guess Couture personally.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005