Mark Brooke Photographers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mark and Candice are beyond amazing! As the daughter of a wedding photographer, I was not only particular about who I chose for our wedding, but I needed someone who was flexible and understood that my dad wanted to take some photos as well. Candice and Mark were the perfect team. My parents are also a husband and wife team, so watching Candice and Mark work their magic together was really beautiful!

They were both so easy to work with, and as other reviews say, Mark really got to know us on Skype first (since we were planning a destination wedding), and we felt like we were friends with him before meeting him. He was the one vendor who really took the time to ask us personal questions, which made a huge difference in our feeling relaxed in front of the camera on our wedding day.

Candice took many photo requests and ideas; she didn't miss a beat in capturing all the DIY details that I listed for her (and there were a ton!) - Together, they captured every single moment that was important to us, and other surprise moments and candids! Their work is absolutely stunning. It's artistic & journalistic, but at the same time, modern and edgy.

My parents have been photographers for over 30+ years and were #1 on the list of the Four Seasons, Ritz, & other 5 star hotels -- this is the first time they have wanted to hire someone so they could enjoy their daughter's wedding. They relinquished power to Mark and Candice, and all of us could not be more thrilled with the outcome! We are so impressed with them, we love them, and we would recommend them with the utmost confidence in a heartbeat!

We were on a tightly budgeted wedding, and photography was our most expensive vendor. With that being said, photos are literally everything. They are all you will ever have when the day is over, and they are a legacy for your children and your children's children.

Mark and Candice will capture that legacy in a dreamy way that you will treasure forever!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
4 Lindenwood Farm, Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
We are Candice and Mark. We are wedding photographers and love every second of it! we love, our son Wyatt,  life, weddings, photography, our dog (Jeffrey), being active, and just hanging out with people. simply put, we love life! We have a big passion for taking funky-fresh images. We are super stoked to become a part of your story! To get a bette r feel of who we are just click play on the video below! if you'd like to contact us, here's all the info: our

website: www.markbrooke.com
email: mark[at]markbrooke.com
cell: 714.615.9928
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day,...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank ...