Makeup By Coco Tsang

Flexibility
Profile Picture
ANTHEAandREGGIE
06/14/2015

Coco Tsang is brilliant at what she does. She is very efficient with time and completed my bridesmaid's and mom's makeup before the expected completion time. My wedding was this past Sunday on 6/14/15.
I loved how she accentuated my best features without overly caking my face. I only had a few hours of sleep the previous night from the stress and excitement of my upcoming wedding but coco made my eyes look so wide awake and they truly popped in pictures.
The makeup and hair lasted throughout the night with only a few minor touch ups here and there. I felt like the most beautiful bride and everyone complimented me the entire day.
My bridesmaids were extremely pleased with the end results as well. They couldn't believe how well the hair and makeup held up at the end of the night. I've already been asked who did my makeup/hair that day and have passed along her contact info. She is truly the best.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Flushing, NY 11358
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s