Majestic Oaks Golf Club

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 450
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
Majestic Oaks Golf Club is one of the Twin Cities premier golf clubs and special event venues. We are proud to offer two amazing outdoor ceremony sites, options for indoor ceremonies, and three uniquely designed ballrooms all among a beautifully landscaped golf course. With seating available for up to 450 guests, each ballroom overlooks the lush golf course and ponds with fountains. Just 20 minutes north of downtown Minneapolis, we are conveniently located a quarter mile off of Hwy 65/Central, bordering the city of Blaine. Here at Majestic Oaks Golf Club, you will find the best traditions of service, culinary excellence, and hospitality at its finest. We offer a full spectrum of services and menu customization. No matter what time of the year, Majestic Oaks Golf Club offers an ideal setting for your wedding needs. Bring us your ideas; we are ready to help make your special day both unique and memorable for you and your guests.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Majestic Oaks - especially Kim! We originally were going to have it at the gazebo but unfortunately the weather had other ideas and rained. The backup plan was for our reception room in the Fireside and it went flawlessly! It stopped raining afterwards so we got pictures outside. We had hor d'oeurves while we took pictures then did the buffet - I got compliments for how good the food was from everyone! The huge portions were amazing - I always hate leaving weddings hungry! They took care of the set up of the candy bar, centerpieces, lighting, tulle/lights - it was wonderful! I had such an amazing day - thank you Majestic!

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor
Endorsements
Majestic Oaks is a great for an inside or outside wedding ceremony and reception. I have performed well over 30 wedding here and was always impressed by the helpful staff. The gazebo works well for an outside ceremony - and if rain turns up - you have the option of having the ceremony inside. There is plenty of parking for guests.
Associations I Belong to
Majestic Oaks Golf Club is a wedding venue from Minnesota. We service weddings througout the local area, including Ham Lake, St Paul , and Minneapolis. Majestic Oaks Golf Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Minnesota wedding industry for 30 years years. We specialize in receptions & ceremonies
763-755-2140
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards