Majestic Oaks Golf Club

Maximum capacity: 450
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake OK
About Us

Majestic Oaks Golf Club is one of the Twin Cities premier golf clubs and special event venues. We are proud to offer two amazing outdoor ceremony sites, options for indoor ceremonies, and three uniquely designed ballrooms all among a beautifully landscaped golf course. With seating available for up to 450 guests, each ballroom overlooks the lush golf course and ponds with fountains. Just 20 minutes north of downtown Minneapolis, we are conveniently located a quarter mile off of Hwy 65/Central, bordering the city of Blaine. Here at Majestic Oaks Golf Club, you will find the best traditions of service, culinary excellence, and hospitality at its finest. We offer a full spectrum of services and menu customization. No matter what time of the year, Majestic Oaks Golf Club offers an ideal setting for your wedding needs. Bring us your ideas; we are ready to help make your special day both unique and memorable for you and your guests.

Dates are booking up fast.  Contact Mary Jo for more information at 763.755.2140 ext. 316 or via email at weddings1950@majesticoaksgolfclub.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary Jo and Christina were so awesome to work with. I felt like I was working with family. They answered question that I hadn't even thought to ask and had so many good suggestions. I will definitely recommend Majestic Oaks to family and friends.

• Wedding: 12/28/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Profile Picture
Lynda
1 Review
Endorsements
We highly recommend Majestic Oaks Golf Club for those couples looking for a gorgeous venue, inside and out! The backdrop for photos at this location is amazing - Our photographers love shooting weddings here!
Associations I Belong to
Majestic Oaks Golf Club is a wedding venue from Minnesota. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ham Lake, St. Paul , and Minneapolis. Majestic Oaks Golf Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Minnesota wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in wedding receptions, wedding ceremonies, outdoor weddings, outdoor ceremonies, waterfront ceremonies, pond, golf club, rehearsal dinners, special events, groom suppers, vow renewals, indoor weddings, golf outings
763-755-2140
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7