Majestic Oaks Golf Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • Amy
    Amy L. Married on 12/09/2020

Amazing experience! They helped us with everything we needed!

We had to find a new venue 3 weeks before our wedding due to covid complications. I called on a Saturday and Majestic Oaks got us in on that Tuesday to review wedding details. They did everything from helping us plan a budget friendly meal and drink menue to providing us with a last minute propane tank for our patio heater. Their outdoor tent is very nice and was able to accommodate all of our guests (even with COVID restrictions). The wedding planner answered my emails, phone calls, and text messages at all times of the day. The food was incredible! They kept our real flower center pieces in a cool place for us until they put all of our decorations out on the table for us. I would recommend them a million times!
  • User1985868 2+ years ago
    My group had our "Valentines Dinner" on March 1 and we had a blast. I did work with Jacki and Heather -both of these ladies were very professional and responsive. We got the value of our money. The food was awesome , the staff was very friendly and professional ; we are looking at using this facility every year.
    Thanks to Jacki , Heather and the rest of the staff for making our program successful.
    Njabulo Married on 07/28/2018
    My husband and I were very happy with the customer service. Dani and Alissa were accommodating to our needs. We had a small and intimate wedding and they were helpful in making our day perfect! The communication during preparing was also great! This venue is amazing, both indoors and outdoors! you just have to see it for yourself.
    Amanda Married on 09/23/2016
    Working with Ashley Mudek was fantastic, she got back to me via email so quickly and was a pleasure to work with. The rest of the staff at Majestic was phenomenal and so accommodating. Thank you!
    Caroline Married on 05/28/2016
    I wish I could give them 10 stars! The team did a really great job. The food was WAY BETTER than we expected and the team was really great to work with. Special congratulations to Stephanie who was always super nice and very flexible since the beginning. All the staff was very professional and gentle. The place was just perfect prepared and the rehearsal dinner was very nice! I strongly recommend it!!!
    Lynda Married on 12/28/2014
    Mary Jo and Christina were so awesome to work with. I felt like I was working with family. They answered question that I hadn't even thought to ask and had so many good suggestions. I will definitely recommend Majestic Oaks to family and friends.
    Alexis Married on 12/13/2014
    My wedding turned out exactly how I wanted it. Christina was very nice and helpful!
  • ForeverYoung
    Char Married on 10/25/2014
    This place is beautiful and had three options for us at different price points. The ceremony site was breathtaking and food was amazing. Everything went smoothly. I was very happy!
    Mark Married on 09/20/2014
    Heather did a great job with all the small details and overall I was very pleased.
    Megan Married on 09/05/2014
    Everybody was wonderful to work with and made sure to help make our day amazing!!
  • User1799645 2+ years ago
    Heather Minkler and her team at Majestic Oaks Golf Club made my wedding day as special as I dreamed it would be. With last minute changes due to rain, my ceremony was rushed inside. She did not made me made up my mind until a half hour before the ceremony began. I brought in my own centerpieces and the team set them up just the way I wanted them. Heather was on top of the ball for everything. Everytime I needed to find her, she was there. Thank you sooo much Majestic Oaks Golf Club.
  • User1783666 2+ years ago
    They were incredibly helpful and responsive. It was a beautiful ceremony - we were married at the pergola site. The food was very good and the bar service was very professional.

The biggest part - it was such a huge deal! We got married on a Sunday and got a really big discount! You honestly can't find a better price for such a wonderful ceremony.
  • User1399983 2+ years ago
    They were very flexible in the time they allowed us to come decorate. Prior to the wedding they had a tasting where you were able to taste all the foods they offered! Was very helpful in helping us decide our menu! The coordinator we worked with was very prompt in responding to emails and was helpful in making multiple changes up to the wedding day to make it perfect! Couldn't have asked for anything better!
  • User1059171 2+ years ago
    We had our wedding at Majestic Oaks on December 28, 2012 in the Fireside room. A winter wedding in that room by the fireplace couldn't have been any better. It was "perfect" That's the only way I can describe it. Kim was awesome to work with. She was flexible, professional, personable, very responsive, and thought of everything that we hadn't thought of. She helped every step of the way and we couldn't have done it without her. We got rave reviews about the venue, the food and the service. The decorations fit perfectly with our theme and it was just cozy, comfortable and classy. Loved it. Thank you so much!
  • User1021265 2+ years ago
    I had my reception in the Majestic Room. The room is beautiful and the food was good. Kim was awesome to work with, she did everything we asked and more. Everything turned out great.
    Arla Married on 10/20/2012
    What can I say! Kim and Jackie were wonderful to work with and the fireside room was beautiful for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner. We couldn't have asked for a better venue and the food was amazing! I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have their event at Majestic Oaks.
    Genell Married on 10/19/2012
    My husband and I celebrated our reception here in the Majestic Room and loved it! Not only was everyone very helpful and friendly but the staff helped clean up at the end of the night and went well beyond the call of duty. I LOVED my reception and so did my guests, it's wonderful there.
  • Christa
    Christa Married on 09/22/2012
    Kim way Absolutely wonderful to work with. Everything was perfect and we had no stress at all
  • User930006 2+ years ago
    Majestic Oaks provided a beautiful venue for my daughters wedding. They allowed us to bring in as many decorations as we wanted, to only enhance the beauty of the wedding reception. We had other people stop by from the wedding next door, who actually put a card in my daughters card box commenting on the decor. Thank you Majestic for the beautiful site and being so easy to work with.
    Olivia Married on 05/05/2012
    I cannot say enough good things about Majestic Oaks - especially Kim! We originally were going to have it at the gazebo but unfortunately the weather had other ideas and rained. The backup plan was for our reception room in the Fireside and it went flawlessly! It stopped raining afterwards so we got pictures outside. We had hor d'oeurves while we took pictures then did the buffet - I got compliments for how good the food was from everyone! The huge portions were amazing - I always hate leaving weddings hungry! They took care of the set up of the candy bar, centerpieces, lighting, tulle/lights - it was wonderful! I had such an amazing day - thank you Majestic!
    Kalli Married on 04/14/2012
    Kim and her staff were awesome! Very responsive and always willing to help and cater to our needs. I beautiful location, amazing meal (with large portions!), and a great staff.
    Kaylie Married on 09/09/2011
    A more than wonderful experience! Could not have asked for any more! We were help by Jacki.. She was very attentive and helpful. She took extra time to make sure our day was perfect! Wait staff was wonderful and the food was amazing! Highly recommended!
    Elizabeth Married on 01/23/2010
    Very elegant setting for a winter wedding. Jacki was great to work with. The food was wonderful. We highly recommend to all of our friends.
    Brandy Married on 09/12/2009
    Jackie was a pleasure to work with. We were married on site and couldn't ask for a more beautiful setting. The food was excellent. Our reception room (Fireside) is the best room they have!
  • Christine P
    Christine Married on 04/18/2009
    Amazing, and so easy to work with!