12341 Aberdeen St Ne, Minneapolis, MN 55449 Map · Phone number

About Addie Lane Floral

Addie Lane Floral is family operated and proudly serves Blaine and the entire Metro area. We are a full service florist and also specialize in floral design for weddings and events. We pride ourselves on each wedding and event and treat each as if it were our own. Addie Lane Floral has been in business since 1990. My name is Miki Joyner, the owner and designer. We have moved our store from our 16 year location in Mounds View just north 10 miles to Blaine. We are located next to Angelique's Bridal Salon along with Formal Affair Tuxedos. Our address is 12341 Aberdeen St NE Ste 100 Blaine MN 55449. We are located just south of Main Street and on the east side of Hwy 65. Addie Lane Floral specializes in wedding and event floral arrangements. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your floral experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect. If you feel there are additional services or products you would like to see, please tell us, we would like to hear what you have to say!.

AddieLane
Beautiful fresh fountain arrangement designed in a flower tower.
Bridal bouquet designed with black bacarra roses, freedom red roses and calla lilies ballerina tied...
Wedding flowers designed in blues, purples and accented with lime green.
Wedding flowers designed in blues, purples and accented with lime green.
AddieLane

15 Reviews for Addie Lane Floral

Alison · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Addie Lane was so wonderful! I would recommend them to anyone. A different florist fell through for me to I came to them rather last minute and wanting roses for my valentines day wedding. It was no problem for them and they made everything work out perfectly. They made all of the flower arrangements as well as the center pieces plus delivered and set it all up for me at a reasonable cost. They did such a wonderful job and I am so grateful for the work they did for us on our wedding.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Addie Lane Floral did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers! Everyone in the shop was accommodating, friendly, and so easy to work with. I feel the staff went above and beyond to make our flowers perfect and special!! I would highly recommend Addie Lane for your next event.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2013

Miki and her mother run the store. They were awesome! Our flowers turned out spectacular! I sent her a picture of the bridal bouquet I wanted mine to look like and miki made it even better. They were extremely flexible. I made a morning appointment just to go over what I had previously discussed with them earlier in the process and they were able to repeat everything that I wanted back to me. I had also used them in the past for prom and high school dances. Hopefully my new husband will remember them for future anniversaries and birthdays :)

Sent on 08/06/2013