Addie Lane Floral Reviews

15 | Minneapolis, MN

15 Reviews for Addie Lane Floral

Alison · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Addie Lane was so wonderful! I would recommend them to anyone. A different florist fell through for me to I came to them rather last minute and wanting roses for my valentines day wedding. It was no problem for them and they made everything work out perfectly. They made all of the flower arrangements as well as the center pieces plus delivered and set it all up for me at a reasonable cost. They did such a wonderful job and I am so grateful for the work they did for us on our wedding.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Addie Lane Floral did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers! Everyone in the shop was accommodating, friendly, and so easy to work with. I feel the staff went above and beyond to make our flowers perfect and special!! I would highly recommend Addie Lane for your next event.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2013

Miki and her mother run the store. They were awesome! Our flowers turned out spectacular! I sent her a picture of the bridal bouquet I wanted mine to look like and miki made it even better. They were extremely flexible. I made a morning appointment just to go over what I had previously discussed with them earlier in the process and they were able to repeat everything that I wanted back to me. I had also used them in the past for prom and high school dances. Hopefully my new husband will remember them for future anniversaries and birthdays :)

Sent on 08/06/2013

Carrie · Married on 10/22/2011

I worked with Miky and she was so pleasant and fun to collaborate with. When I first came in, I wasn't sure what I wanted out of my flowers for my wedding and she really made it easy for me. I never had to worry that my flowers wouldn't look great and the day of the wedding they were so incredibly beautiful. I would recommend Addie Lane to anyone, their work is beautiful!

Sent on 11/12/2011

Jen · Married on 10/02/2010

Miki was absolutely fantastic to work with. She gave us lots of ideas. Truly one of the best vendors we had!

Sent on 10/12/2010
  • mellissamarie

Mellissa · Married on 07/31/2010

Addie lane provided all of our wedding flowers, and did a beautiful job! We got so many compliments, and we were very happy. They were so flexible, even when we changed our entire order the month before, and were great about finding time to meet with us since we were from out of state. I would highly recommend them to other brides.

Sent on 08/23/2010

Natalia · Married on 02/06/2010

Miki was so much fun to work with. To all other brides, after you talk to her you won't want to go anywhere else. she was so helpful.

Sent on 02/22/2010

Morgan · Married on 06/20/2008

Wonderful flowers... completely understood my ideas and vision and brought them to life! I was absolutely shocked when I saw my flowers, they were amazing!

Sent on 07/02/2008

Miki was really informative and fun to work with! All of our flowers were beautiful and lasted a long time! I would have preferred to have had my bouquet arranged a little differently but I still loved it. The only problem was that some of the corsages and boutonnieres fell apart a little bit throughout the night. Otherwise very happy to work with Addie Lane and Miki!

Sent on 07/26/2013
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 05/18/2019

Gorgeous Flowers and Great Service!

Miki at Addie Lane floral did an awesome job helping us design the flowers for our big day! They were beautiful bouquets and they delivered on time. They also offered guidance to us on the day of timeline so that the flowers that we spent money on lasted and looked gorgeous for our pictures. I would definitely recommend them to anyone for their big day!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Jess · Married on 08/21/2010

A little pricey but Beautiful work. I loved my flowers!

Sent on 09/14/2010

Kristin · Married on 05/15/2009

Quality designs. Knowledgeable staff. Handled themselves with class & care for customer. Knew how to keep flowers looking good all day - and they did! Did a great job with smaller blooms & knew how to keep them balanced-looking in a bouquet.

Sent on 11/09/2009

Jenna · Married on 09/03/2011

Miki was absoulutely wonderful to work with. She incorporated our ideas flawlessly.

Sent on 09/22/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2007

Addie Lane floral was amazing with the flowers for my wedding. You get a free consultation to talk with someone about what you want for your wedding. They customize the flowers to what you want for your special day. They are so helpful with answering questions and helping with suggestions. My flowers were beautiful and fresh when they arrived the day of the wedding. They do delivery, of course. I even had some greenery and bows done up for the candleabra's. Everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 04/21/2008

Kathy · Married on 05/07/2011

3.0
      2.5
      2.0
      3.0

When I first met with Miki I absolutely loved her and she had so many great ideas that I was confident the flowers would be absolutely beautiful.........but on my wedding day they arrived with the flowers and not only forgot some but brought the wrong ones for my girls hair and the ones that they did bring were already drooping. They also decorated my arch and we had flowers falling down on top of us during our ceremony. I would not use them again or recommend them to others. Price was for sure not worth the quality of the product.

Sent on 05/24/2011