SM HAIR + MAKEUP

Saint Michael, Minnesota View map Visit website

SM HAIR + MAKEUP is a traveling hair and makeup team located in Saint Michael, Minnesota. This talented team of professionals will provide you with a gorgeous look on your wedding day that will help you feel and look confident and beautiful. They take pride in their work and promise to treat all clients with the utmost respect and care.

SM HAIR + MAKEUP looks forwarded to exceeding all expectations when they help to enhance your natural beauty. These licensed stylists will consult with couples on how they want to look on their special day. Also, because they have multiple stylists on hand, they are able to work on wedding parties of up to 20 people. Clients may also opt for a hair and makeup trial to practice and perfect looks prior to the big day. SM HAIR + MAKEUP would love to travel to you for the following services:

• Blowouts
  • Hair extensions
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Hope
    Hope S. Married on 02/10/2021

Bridget and Chauny are amazing!

We were so thankful to have worked with with Bridget and Chauny for our hair and makeup and could not be happier with the results! From the initial trial they were able to make my vision come to life on the first try.

On the day-of they also did the hair and makeup for most of my bridal party and my mother. Everyone was SO happy with how their hair and makeup turned out and everyone looked beautiful! Somehow it all lasted through the end of the night, too - through all of the tears, sweat, and dancing, too!

Bridget and Chauny were a dream to work with and so much fun - we are so glad to have had them as part of our special day!
  • Stefan
    Stefan Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing!!!

From my trial to the actual day of the ladies at SM were amazing! They did an excellent job taking bits and pieces from photos I had from Pinterest to turning my look into exactly what I envisioned. The day of they were super helpful, and efficient getting everyone ready on time, and the entire bridal party look fantastic. Would highly recommend!!
  • Heidi
    Heidi O. Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful and Lasting Hair and Make-up

I loved the long-lasting, natural look that these professional artists provided my ladies on our wedding day. They did a great job for all of us. I loved that they came to us. That made our whole day flow so much better! I do not have enough words to say how wonderful, yet efficient our artists were! I'd definitely contract with them again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

34 photos · 06/25/2016

Majestic Oaks Golf Club Majestic Oaks Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Does amazing work!

1500 Jackson St. NE #225 Saint Michael, Minnesota, 55413
Location of (SM HAIR + MAKEUP)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding