Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Makeup by Aleah

Onsite makeup artistry and airbrush tanning

Whether it's your wedding day, prom, or any other special occasion, my goal is to bring out your individual, natural beauty and help you look amazing in your photos.  I am a certified airbrush makeup artist and airbrush tanning professional with over 15 years of experience doing makeup for all types of occasions.  As all makeup artists should be, I'm a true perfectionist and will not leave until you are 100% happy with my work!

I'm based in Minneapolis, MN, but will travel to any location.  Check out my services and photo gallery on my website, and contact me to make an appointment today!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

I was in a wedding party that Aleah did the make-up for and I was amazed by her talent! She did a spectacular job and I received many complements on it, as did the bride and rest of the bridal party. Looking back at pictures we all looked flawless and beautiful all thanks for Aleah's amazing skills and expertise. I would highly recommend her for your make-up needs!

Profile Picture amanda, 2/12/22, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aleah did my makeup for my wedding reception and also for my bachelorette party. I explained the kind of "look" I wanted and she easily recreated what I had in mind and it looked amazing! She was so sweet during the whole process and easy to work with. I felt so beautiful on my special day. I highly recommend using Aleah for your wedding makeup! She is so talented!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes

The advice I would give to a couple who is deciding weather or not to hire Aleah or not is that they should not be debating it because I can not see anyone else that could do the kind of work she does. Not only is she skilled and knowledgeable in what she does, you can tell she really does enjoy what she is doing. She kept telling me how exited she was to be doing my make up and how she absolutely loved working with my color choices and it was so great and reassuring to know she was as excited about this day for me as I was and that to me is what was the best part, she was relatable and extremely easy to work with. She was very flexible, even the night before when I changed our meeting location and time to a whole different city and 1 hour sooner then originally discussed, she had no questions at all and went with the flow. I will always think Aleah when recommending make up application for whatever reason to anyone, especially brides!! Thank you so much again Aleah!!

- The new Mrs. Samantha Barr :)

Profile Picture Samii, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Makeup by Aleah Pricing

220x220 sq 1466654643044 nicole 1
220x220 sq 1466654663111 steffi 2
220x220 sq 1466654677819 agape moments 6

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Aleah on countless weddings and I continue to be amazed by her makeup skills every single time! She is my first choice anytime I need a freelance MUA. I love seeing how great she is at making each bride feel relaxed and her laughter is contagious to everyone in the room. If you are looking for a reliable, highly skilled makeup artist for your wedding, Aleah will not disappoint!! I couldn't recommend her enough.

Aleah is one of the most genuine, funny and talented artists in the MN area and I'm happy to endorse Makeup By Aleah. I know the quality of work and professionalism is more then any bride could hope for. However, having a makeup artist like Aleah with you on your wedding day, will make it extra special.

Minneapolis, MN 55429   See On Map