Main Street Fine Catering

Profile Picture
Brittany
1 Review
10/11/2014

Teri and her crew at Main Street are phenomenal in every sense of the word. My husband and I worked with Teri for months via email and telephone and felt that she was truly dedicated to creating an amazing day for us. She is a true professional and she knows how to execute an amazing wedding from soup to nuts all while making you feel like you are her only client!

Why are they different? Main Street is more than just a caterer. They help you literally plan your wedding every step of the way: Pick out linens, tables, chairs, design the reception space, plan your menu, determine colors, flowers, etc. Teri has so many connections with vendors in the Princeton area, many of which we used for our wedding. They were all wonderful and were of the same elite caliber as Main Street.

The food: We chose Main Street initially because we read amazing reviews about their best food, and let me tell you, this couldn't be more true. Months later, guests from my wedding are still raving about Teri's food. Teri helped me come up with an amazing fall menu, she catered to specific diet requests, and she made every dish delicious and memorable. Teri even baked a HUGE loaf of bread that had our initials branded into it...as total surprise!

I would recommend Teri & Main Street to ANYONE. They are top notch and you would be hard pressed to find anyone that can rival them. Teri is down to earth, calming, unbelievably accommodating, and she works amazing under pressure.

The price: Main Street can be a little pricier than some other caterers that offer service for $80 a person, but trust me, they are worth it ALL THE WAY! Main Street gave us incredible food, incredible service, and the best wedding we could have asked for.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
PO Box 144, Rocky Hill 08553, Princeton, NJ 08540

Upscale full service catering

When you choose Main Street Fine Catering to cater your wedding, you are engaging the services of a group of professionals dedicated to being the best. On your wedding day, we will pamper your guests and allow you to relax and celebrate with family and friends. Personal taste preferences, the time and location of the reception, the number of guests, the budget and the venue are all considered while helping you to create a distinctive menu and atmosphere.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Catering
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Sweet 16s
Established: 1984
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Main Street Fine Catering is a wedding off-premise caterer from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Basking ridge , Allentown , and Shore areas. Main Street Fine Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in full service off premise weddings