Magnolia Hotel Denver

Magnolia Hotel Denver

Unmatched urban sophistication and individualized service.

818 17th St.
Denver, CO 80202 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 220
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Our unique hotel provides the perfect wedding venue in downtown Denver that combines a rich history with modern boutique decor. If you're not familiar with us, let's take a tour together.

Located across from the hotel the historic former United States National Bank Building, The Ballroom is renowned for its enchanting glass atrium ceiling and is the only street-level ballroom in downtown Denver. The Magnolia Ballroom is a magnificent and versatile venue, accommodating up to 220 guests for a ceremony or seated affair, and 250 for a cocktail reception.

Swank and sophisticated, The Magnolia Lounge features contemporary decor, plush seating arrangements, an intimate library nook, a separate billiards area, and a beautiful rock formation water feature. A distinctive Denver wedding venue, The Lounge can accommodate 180 for receptions and 140 for ceremonies.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our reception in the ballroom and it turned out wonderfully. Kelsey Ray is the most responsive person I've ever met and put my mind at ease no matter how many emails I sent her! The food was outstanding and our guests were thrilled with all of the options. It is so nice to find a venue that offers buffet, plated or stations for the same price! We opted for the plated and it was perfect. Everyone's food came out quickly and hot--not lukewarm like I've had at other places.

Even when it came to paying the Magnolia was great. We worked through Tambra to make our payments and she too was incredibly responsive and made the whole process so easy!

I cannot wait to return for our complimentary stay for our anniversary next year!

Magnolia Hotel Denver responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the 5 Star review Theresa. We are thrilled you had such a wonderful experience. Kelsey is a keeper and we know it. September weddings are so beautiful; we are honored to have shared it with you. Happy New Year! - Ryan

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
The Magnolia Hotel is one of our favorite places to work. The staff there is truly professional and understand how to take care of their clients, staff and visiting vendors. The newly renovated ballroom is absolutely gorgeous and the cool atmosphere of the club level will give you a totally "unhotel" feeling. The Magnolia is definitely one of our favorite spots!
Associations I Belong to
Magnolia Hotel Denver is a wedding venue from Denver, CO. We service weddings througout the local area, including Denver, Colorado, and Downtown Denver. Magnolia Hotel Denver is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Downtown, Modern, Boutique, Sophisticated, Wedding Venue
303-607-0900
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards