Lovely You Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stacey was a pleasure to work with. Not only is she an excellent photographer, we could tell that she truly loves her job and has a passion and enthusiasm for her work. From the start Stacey was easy to communicate with and she returned emails promptly. She helped us find locations for the engagement shoot and kept in constant communication. She was well organized, made sure that she received all the details of the wedding, and received the names of the necessary family, friends, and wedding party. On the day of the wedding Stacey was prompt and ready to work. She “directed” our large families and made sure everybody was in the proper pictures. In addition to her ideas and poses, she also let us be candid and do our own styles for the camera. She took so many pictures of the day and really captured the entire event. Both the quality and quantity of the pictures showed what an incredible job she did.

Overall we were very pleased with both Stacey’s work and her professionalism. She loves her job and we would recommend her to everybody.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
BLOG

Northern California, Sacramento, Napa and Lake Tahoe Wedding Photography

I love weddings!  I started out as a portrait photographer, and when I hesitantly shot my first wedding, I was hooked right away.  I just love the excitement, anticipation and beauty of each couple's day.  Each wedding is so different, and I love being able to capture the day for my bride and groom.  I really love what I do, and I would love to work with you!

Serving Sacramento, Napa, Lake Tahoe, the Bay Area, and all of California.  Please contact me and let me know that you found me on Weddingwire.  I look forward to meeting you soon!

+/- read less