Lori Raines Calligraphy Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lori was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! Her initial email contained a helpful fact sheet on addressing etiquette. All of her existing calligraphy options were beautiful, but when there wasn't an exact match for the font on my invitation she offered to match it and add it to her collection - how cool is that? She chose a beautiful, slate gray color ink to really complement my invites. Her prices, including shipping, were very reasonable, especially considering the quality of her work. And after trying to address a few "straggler" invites on my own, I now realize how much time and money she saved me - it's something I am so happy I left to a pro. The invites look beautiful and everyone who has seen them has been wowed by the special touch Lori's calligraphy provided!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
5434 River Road North, #141, Keizer, OR 97303
BLOG

The elegance of calligraphy for your social event incorporated effortlessly!

I am a wedding and event calligrapher since October 2001.  What had humble beginnings evolved into a business that has surpassed boundaries of state lines and coastlines.  I have worked with brides in all 50 states and a few countries, too.  I have addressed envelopes to Bette Midler, Billy Crystal, Diana Ross, Huey Lewis, as well as the loved ones and family members of my clients, everyday people.

All my work is by hand.  I encourage my clients to consider colored inks to compliment their theme or color scheme.  I delight in trying new fonts and lettering styles--really make the envelopes pop and stand out!  Ink outside the box, as I like to say.

It's your special event.  Make a memorable invitation extra special for your guests with beautiful hand-lettered addressing.
Details