Loews Annapolis Hotel

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Loews Annapolis couldn't have been a better choice for my wedding reception. I was initially hesitant to have a hotel wedding reception, but this venue exceeded all expectations. The hotel has just been remodeled, so the reception site and Atrium looked awesome. I especially loved the nautical decor of the hotel, and the sails and outdoor feel in the Atrium (where we had cocktail hour). The wedding coordinator of the Loews, Holly Greve, is absolutely amazing. She was available anytime from start to finish to answer all questions and do everything possible to make my wedding vision come true. She truly went above and beyond in every aspect of the wedding and made planning an out-of-town wedding such a breeze for my mom and I. She set up the venue perfectly, had wonderful suggestions and ideas, and accommodated all of my requests. The bridal suite at the Loews is also a fabulous place to get ready with the bridesmaids, and Holly even set it up for my husband and I to have dinner together alone on the balcony before the reception began.

The entire staff of the Loews were also amazing, friendly, and accommodating for all of the guests. Everyone was very pleased with the customer service they received. The catering staff was also superb!! The food was out of this world, and every guest commented about the "best wedding food they've ever had." We had about 200 guests so I was expected delays with the dancing because of the amount of people needed to be served, but the wait staff was extremely quick and everyone had their hot food right away.

Overall I cannot say enough great things about this venue and it's amazing staff. You will surely have the wedding of your dreams at the Loews Annapolis!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
126 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
BLOG

Boasting Annapolis's Only 4 Diamond Hotel

Boasting Annapolis, Maryland's only 4 diamond hotel, and newly renovated in 2014. Traditional and elegant surroundings for receptions of up to 350 people in our stunning sky lit atrium and newly renovated Regatta Ballroom. Or enjoy our outdoor courtyard and patios in warmer months! Experience the historic charm of our power house venue for int imate weddings up to 100 people.

Details
Maximum capacity: 350
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeurves, Outside Cake OK, Plated, Server(s), Stat...