Loews Annapolis Hotel

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where do I even begin??
In the days before our wedding, a very unstable environment settled over Baltimore as demonstrations and protests brought our beautiful city to its knees. Our original wedding venue (correctly) decided with a heavy heart to cancel our event out of concern for the safety of our guests and vendors. What was a bride to do?? With my head spinning, I started cold-calling venues immediately. Our DJ then made the fateful recommendation that we contact the Loews Annapolis Hotel.

Mind you, the wedding was only 4 days away and we needed a brand new ceremony space, reception venue and rehearsal dinner space. When I first spoke with Michael (director of catering), I was so surprised to hear him invite me out to examine the premises to make sure it was what I wanted. At this point, I figured what I wanted had to be thrown out the window -- I was prepared to accept anything that was available! We walked through all of the available spaces, he poured me some wine to calm my nerves and sent me home with enough information to share with my fiance and my parents to make a sound decision.

And then I met Holly. Brides -- if you could have one critical individual in your planning process, you need a Holly in your life! I knew INSTANTLY that I was in good, experienced hands when she didn't even bat an eyelash at the thought of putting together a wedding in a matter of days. She made our day even more memorable than what I had originally planned! Holly was the true brains behind the operation. She and her staff kept the day running like clockwork; she coordinated with my vendors and gave them completely new itineraries and instructions without my involvement. She kept the groomsmen in line :)

The compliments were endless -- I made absolutely certain to remind each guest that none of this would have been possible without the true dedication to customer satisfaction and service by the staff at the Loews. We are forever grateful and indebted to you.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
LOCATION
126 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
BLOG

Boasting Annapolis's Only 4 Diamond Hotel

Boasting Annapolis, Maryland's only 4 diamond hotel, and newly renovated in 2014. Traditional and elegant surroundings for receptions of up to 350 people in our stunning sky lit atrium and newly renovated Regatta Ballroom. Or enjoy our outdoor courtyard and patios in warmer months! Experience the historic charm of our power house venue for intimate weddings up to 100 people.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 350
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Station...