Wedding Savvy, Inc.

Annapolis, MD View map
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Wedding Savvy, Inc. is a wedding planning company based out of Annapolis, Maryland and serving the nation. Founded by Raquel Shutt and led by President Leslie Jefferson, The Wedding Savvy team delight in helping couples organize one of the most important days of their lives. They strive to offer every couple reliable and detailed assistance to help make their wedding one to remember.

Wedding Savvy, Inc. has experience planning all kinds of events and weddings, such as civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious celebrations. Their staff is able to assist with rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. They know that planning a wedding involves a significant amount of time and attention. The Wedding Savvy Team is dedicated to ensuring that couples spend less time stressing and more time enjoying the experience of preparing to say “I do.” Besides offering full and partial planning, the company also has the following services available:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jasmine
    Jasmine T. Married on 05/29/2021

Incredible Experience- including two postponements!

Words aren't enough to describe how pleased I am with Wedding Savvy but I will try! I purchased their 2 month and day of package. From my initial meeting with Leslie Jefferson to my many meetings and email exchanges with Gina Ingel, my husband and I felt cared for. We unfortunately had to postpone twice due to COVID-19, but 3rd date was the charm! Every little detail was appreciated from listening to us vent about options regarding postponing, the organized day of timelines for bridal party and vendors, help with a tricky vendor, last minute run to the store for umbrellas, helping me with shoe & outfit change, making sure our party bus had what we needed, cute decoration of our honeymoon suite and more!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 02/26/2021
    Raquel helped me plan a 300 person wedding on a blank venue. She always made sure that i felt comfortable throughout the entire process and for that reason i found myself relying on her for support during a very stressful time. Without her, I probably would have gone crazy trying to plan and coordinate with all of the vendors while commuting to DC everyday for work.

Her vendor recommendations were great. We used Kens Kitchen for the food (Ken actually recommended Raquel to me and that is how i found her), Loan Brothers for the tents/floors (we used a mix of different tents but my favorite was the glass roof with chandeliers..it was stunning!), Silver Stems for the flowers (they were wonderful but i do wish they would have followed my directions when i asked NOT to use berries. luckily, they were so beautiful that it didn't matter. The baby's breath alter turned out to be a great addition!), XOXO vintage for some fun decorations (the furniture decor turned out beautiful...the lounges were awesome!) The vendor who stood out the most to me was the photographer that Raquel recommended. Her name is Amy Deputy and she is truly an angel...the bridal party loved her and she left a great impression with EVERYONE.

I trust Raquel & Wedding Savvy to follow through with whatever they promise. The Wedding Savvy Staff always responded to me almost immediately and i always felt comfortable asking for their help. Originally, my wedding was going to be 150 people so Raquel did a great job adjusting numbers and making things happen. Wedding Savvy did a great job from the beginning to the end and i feel 100% recommending them to anyone who wants to have a great wedding! I may even miss seeing Raquel now that the wedding is over! ;)
  • Scott
    Scott R. Married on 09/26/2020

Mother of the bride planning wedding during covid

Like many other couples during these Covid-19 times, my daughter and her fiancé had to cancel their planned venue for an intimate, family-only wedding in my backyard. We reached out to Wedding Savvy to help plan the space and coordinate vendors for a tent, seating, and flowers. Although we only needed a few hours of consultation, Leslie treated us as if we were full-service clients, giving us her full attention and making sure that the vendors delivered. Everything came together seamlessly, and the result was absolutely beautiful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

The Groove Spot Band & Show The Groove Spot Band & Show Wedding Bands

Good Day Gina !! It was such a pleasure working with You and your Staff You all were such a "Breathe of Fresh Air". As you can imagine we work with a lot of Wedding Planners/Coordinators who sometimes just don't have a clue on how to work with a Band. So You guys were so wonderful to work with. As you kept everything on track and totally made it a fun and enjoyable;evening for us All. So Thank you and your crew for being right "On Point" with everything. So as Discussed at the evening's end we eagerly look forward to our next encounter with you gals as we hope to get a chance to work together with ya'll in the near future. So until then take care... Sincerely, Vance Wilkerson The Groove Spot Band & Show

Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Weddings

Wedding Savvy is organized and on top of every detail. Isn't that what you want in an event planner?

EVENTPRO Design and Production EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

The whole Wedding Savvy team is on their game! Making the planning process so fluid and keeping everyone in the loop, they make it seem easy. Meet with the Savvy team and be amazed!

1997 Annapolis Exchange Pkwy., Suite 300 Annapolis, 21401

By appointment, only
Location of (Wedding Savvy, Inc.)
1997 Annapolis Exchange Pkwy. Suite 300 Annapolis, MD, 21401 See on map
7046120034

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding