Wedding Savvy, Inc.

1997 Annapolis Exchange Pkwy. Suite 300, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Wedding Savvy, Inc.

Are you looking for reliable, detailed assistance to plan your upcoming wedding? Are you a busy professional that values an awarded and accredited professional working on your behalf so you don't have to? If so, Wedding Savvy would be a great fit for you! We enjoy planning and designing weddings and working with fantastic clients like you. Your time is valuable, and in short supply and you want to ensure your day is exactly how you envisioned it. Please call us and we can talk more about your wedding - I'll be looking forward to it.

Sincerely,

Raquel Shutt

Owner & Founder, Wedding Savvy

Wedding Savvy is the Highest Rated Wedding Planning Firm in Maryland with over 140 positive reviews and recently named "Best Wedding Planner" from What's Up Magazine. Work with us to ensure you get the most out of your wedding planning experience and most importantly, the big day!

Follow Wedding Savvy, Inc. on
Annapolis Westin
Annapolis Westin
7dc5c4db66f84d1a veil wow

• Videos 1

141 Reviews for Wedding Savvy, Inc.

Wedding Savvy, Inc. 1
Wedding Savvy, Inc. 6
  • Meghan

Meghan Valdes · Married on 09/07/2019

An Awesome Experience!

Note: This a review for Wedding Savvy's hourly services, so we paid an hourly rate for seven hours of day-of coordination.

The owner, Raquel, was extremely responsive, professional, and warm from the very start, and worked with us to adapt their services to fit our budget for our 60-guest backyard wedding. Our day-of coordinator Stephanie was absolutely fantastic and I'm so, so glad we chose to have the help on our big day. We had two phone calls prior to the wedding (an introductory one a few weeks before, the second a more thorough call a few days before) which were a big help in smoothing out the logistics and reassuring me that we were in good hands. While I only saw her briefly in the lead-up to the ceremony, Stephanie and her assistant Margaret were great, checking in on me a few times and otherwise dedicating themselves completely to getting everything ready in time. Everyone who interacted with them said they were amazed at how professional and efficient they were! Before I knew it, Stephanie was happily telling me "Okay, go get married!" and I was off walking with my dad down the aisle.

The rest of the night went beautifully. Everything I wrote down in the forms and everything we discussed on the phone (table placement, centerpieces, etc.) was taken care of. In addition to the larger brush strokes, they shined with the little details too -- Stephanie was right there with us when we wanted to make some last minute changes (like forgoing a planned reintroduction so we could rejoin cocktail hour early -- she communicated this to the DJ without us having to do a thing) and Margaret was ready with our chosen cocktails right as Nick and I left the ceremony and headed to do group photos!

Working with Wedding Savvy was a lovely experience and really, truly helped ensure that we could enjoy the day without worrying about a thing. Everything passed by so quickly that it meant a lot to us to be able to spend it all laughing, dancing, eating, drinking, and reconnecting with our families. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 03/09/2019

Phenomenal! Truly amazing to work with!

Raquel Shutt, owner of Wedding Savvy, is fabulous at what she does and I was honored to have her as my "month of/day of" coordinator! At first I was hesitant to hire a planner, but I knew on my big day I would need someone and thank goodness it was Raquel. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her! She went above and beyond my expectations, and Katie, her assistant, was truly amazing and so kind. My husband and I felt so comfortable with them and knew everything was in good hands and would be taken care of. I highly recommend their services to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Karen -- thank YOU! You were such a pleasure to work with and it sincerely was our pleasure to be a part of your magnificent day! All the details were well thought out and so reflective of you, Jake, & your families. What an awesome party it was!! You guys are ROCK STARS!!! and THANK YOU for the opportunity to serve you on such an important day and for taking the time to review us.
    xxoo ~Raquel Shutt & The Wedding Savvy Team

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 8

• The Groove Spot Band & Show
    The Groove Spot Band & Show Wedding Bands

Good Day Gina !! It was such a pleasure working with You and your Staff You all were such a "Breathe of Fresh Air". As you can imagine we work with a lot of Wedding Planners/Coordinators who sometimes just don't have a clue on how to work with a Band. So You guys were so wonderful to work with. As you kept everything on track and totally made it a fun and enjoyable;evening for us All. So Thank you and your crew for being right "On Point" with everything. So as Discussed at the evening's end we eagerly look forward to our next encounter with you gals as we hope to get a chance to work together with ya'll in the near future. So until then take care... Sincerely, Vance Wilkerson The Groove Spot Band & Show

• Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina
    Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Weddings

Wedding Savvy is organized and on top of every detail. Isn't that what you want in an event planner?

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

The whole Wedding Savvy team is on their game! Making the planning process so fluid and keeping everyone in the loop, they make it seem easy. Meet with the Savvy team and be amazed!

• 1997 Annapolis Exchange Pkwy. Suite 300 Annapolis, MD, 21401 See on map