Wedding Savvy, Inc. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Jasmine
    Jasmine T. Married on 05/29/2021

Incredible Experience- including two postponements!

Words aren't enough to describe how pleased I am with Wedding Savvy but I will try! I purchased their 2 month and day of package. From my initial meeting with Leslie Jefferson to my many meetings and email exchanges with Gina Ingel, my husband and I felt cared for. We unfortunately had to postpone twice due to COVID-19, but 3rd date was the charm! Every little detail was appreciated from listening to us vent about options regarding postponing, the organized day of timelines for bridal party and vendors, help with a tricky vendor, last minute run to the store for umbrellas, helping me with shoe & outfit change, making sure our party bus had what we needed, cute decoration of our honeymoon suite and more!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 02/26/2021
    Raquel helped me plan a 300 person wedding on a blank venue. She always made sure that i felt comfortable throughout the entire process and for that reason i found myself relying on her for support during a very stressful time. Without her, I probably would have gone crazy trying to plan and coordinate with all of the vendors while commuting to DC everyday for work.

Her vendor recommendations were great. We used Kens Kitchen for the food (Ken actually recommended Raquel to me and that is how i found her), Loan Brothers for the tents/floors (we used a mix of different tents but my favorite was the glass roof with chandeliers..it was stunning!), Silver Stems for the flowers (they were wonderful but i do wish they would have followed my directions when i asked NOT to use berries. luckily, they were so beautiful that it didn't matter. The baby's breath alter turned out to be a great addition!), XOXO vintage for some fun decorations (the furniture decor turned out beautiful...the lounges were awesome!) The vendor who stood out the most to me was the photographer that Raquel recommended. Her name is Amy Deputy and she is truly an angel...the bridal party loved her and she left a great impression with EVERYONE.

I trust Raquel & Wedding Savvy to follow through with whatever they promise. The Wedding Savvy Staff always responded to me almost immediately and i always felt comfortable asking for their help. Originally, my wedding was going to be 150 people so Raquel did a great job adjusting numbers and making things happen. Wedding Savvy did a great job from the beginning to the end and i feel 100% recommending them to anyone who wants to have a great wedding! I may even miss seeing Raquel now that the wedding is over! ;)
  • Scott
    Scott R. Married on 09/26/2020

Mother of the bride planning wedding during covid

Like many other couples during these Covid-19 times, my daughter and her fiancé had to cancel their planned venue for an intimate, family-only wedding in my backyard. We reached out to Wedding Savvy to help plan the space and coordinate vendors for a tent, seating, and flowers. Although we only needed a few hours of consultation, Leslie treated us as if we were full-service clients, giving us her full attention and making sure that the vendors delivered. Everything came together seamlessly, and the result was absolutely beautiful.
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 08/08/2020

COVID Wedding Wonder

Some people really rise to the occasion and Leslie Jefferson is the epitome of that! When I worked with her for our venue's first large COVID wedding of the year, Leslie really took all of her wonderful talents, skill, and savvy to the next level. She was so easy to work with - a true joy!
    K Landon Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding Savvy - helped make ours a Wedding WOW!

Thanks to Leslie and her amazing team, we were able to coordinate a beautiful and meaningful wedding ceremony and reception for our daughter and son-in-law! Each and every one of the vendors Leslie introduced us to were just fabulous too. As out-of-town parents of the bride, the help Leslie and her team at Wedding Savvy provided to us was invaluable. We couldn’t have done this without their assistance. Thank you SO much for an unforgettable experience - start to finish. We ALL highly recommend Wedding Savvy - and will be forever grateful to them!
  • Alli
    Alli K. Married on 05/30/2020

Planned a wedding during COVID--19 and Wedding Savvy pulled it off!

Wedding Savvy was wonderful. I planned a wedding during COVID-19 thus all of my details were changing on a regular basis. Leslie made sure we were organized throughout the process. The best part was on the day of the wedding. We had a small intimate wedding and Leslie treated it as if it were just as important as any other large wedding. She took care of all of the stressful details while I sat back, relaxed and enjoyed the day. I definitely would recommend Wedding Savvy.

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Alli, thank you so much for your review! It was a true pleasure to work with you and your family during the ever changing planning process! I am glad you had an amazing wedding day!
    Sincerely,
    Leslie and the Wedding Savvy Team
    Samantha Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible!

We worked with Lauren, and she went above and beyond our expectations for hiring a planner. We weren't sure what to expect from working with a wedding planner - I tend to be a bit of a control freak. However, working with Lauren couldn't have been any more pleasant of an experience. She was always more than helpful and picked up on all the slack I had no idea I was letting out. Lauren was always available and was able to come up with helpful ideas when we needed to get creative. I truly don't know how we would have gotten through the day or weekend as smoothly as we did without her. Whether it was dealing with a sometimes frustrating point of contact or figuring out how to get my father's torn pants sewn, she was on top of it all! The owner, Raquel, even offered to step in and help when we ran into some issues. They work well as a team and always strive to put your needs and wishes above all!

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Sam, thank you so much for your review! It was sincerely our pleasure to be a part of your and Aaron's day and happy we could save Dad's pants : ) :) Never a dull moment! It was a blast and we thank you all so much for choosing us :)
    Sincerely,
  • Chas
    Linda W. Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome Wedding Planner Services and Support

We would like to extend our sincerest thanks to Wedding Savvy and their team for their invaluable wedding support throughout our wedding planning period and day of wedding support. Wedding Savvy, particularly Raquel, Lauren and Valerie were simply amazing and our day of wedding ceremony and reception activities were implemented in accordance with our wishes and executed smoothly and on time. Wedding Savvy collaborated with all of our vendors to comply with timelines, appeared to anticipate our needs and made very timely and useful suggestions and we are elated that we selected this company for the most important day of our lives. In addition, we had two challenges with a critical vendor a few weeks before the wedding that Wedding Savvy advocated for us and resolved to our satisfaction and even exceeded our expectations. There are enough words to express how happy and thankful we are with Wedding Savvy support and services.

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Linda for taking the time to leave this review! It was our sincere pleasure to be a part of your in Charles' wedding day! Sincerely, Raquel, Lauren, Valerie & the Wedding Savvy Team
  • Becca
    Becca Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection!

Raquel and her team provided stellar service. Raquel knows what she is doing and provides a service that is so necessary in the wedding process. She kept us organized, on schedule, handled all vendors and last minute issues with the ultimate professionalism. Truly money well spent! When she says "Just let me handle it and go have fun", she means it! She delivers! Her team was there on the day of the wedding as promised and the day was absolute perfection. It was a beautiful day and a wonderful memory thanks to the Wedding Savy team!

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Becca! We so enjoyed being a part of your and Cassin's day and seeing your amazing smiles all night! I am so happy you were able to enjoy the night as "Bride & Groom" and know you will have SO MANY fun memories of a great weekend :)
    xo - Raquel Shutt and the Wedding Savvy Team
    Nitin Married on 09/07/2019

Best Money You Will Spend on Your Wedding

I just want to say that Wedding Savvy provided my wife and I with the best experience we could have ever imagined. We had our wedding in Annapolis in September 2019 for over 300 people. As anyone can imagine, having a large wedding can be an extremely daunting task especially when you and your wife have a a full time job, but we are so thankful we had Wedding Savvy as our partner. As first time wedding planners, we had no idea where to begin or how to plan, and Wedding Savvy did EVERYTHING for us.

We were initially recommended to Raquel by our event site because they have done weddings in Annapolis and when we met her we were blown away by her professionalism and attention to detail. We were interviewing several planners for a full time service and as soon as we met Raquel we decided to sign with her and her team. She asked us about our budget, our vision, and provided us with a full plan on how we can meet the expectations of our special day.

After we had decided to work with Wedding Savvy, we were matched with Raquel's senior consultant, Leslie Jefferson. Leslie was a rockstar. She was extremely organized and provided us with great suggestions throughout the whole planning process. She was well connected with vendors in the area and was able to provide us vendors with great reviews that fit within our budget. She was so great to work with and was always willing to send an email, pick up the phone, and schedule a meeting with us whenever we needed. When you hire a full time planner, being able to have access when you need it most is extremely important and she was great at communicating.

Aside, from the planning, Leslie went above and beyond on our wedding day as well. She went out of her way to pick up things for us last minute, make sure accommodations were made, and was extremely flexible from managing the event. Her assistants were fantastic on the day of as well making sure my wife, myself, my family, and all of our guests were having a good time and ensuring that we had everything that we needed. Even when things may not have gone to plan, the team thought quickly on their feet and made sure that things were fixed and back on schedule.

The thing I would say that's most important is the level of organization that Leslie had when managing our contracts, vendors, and event sites. It's tough to keep track of everything and they had everything available when it was needed.

Overall, the money you spend on Wedding Savvy is one of the best budget items you can allocate on your wedding day. Peace of mind that things will go smoothly and according to plan is worth every cent. I recommend Leslie and Raquel to anyone about to have a wedding and I can assure you that you will be in the best hands in the industry.

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Nitin! It was our sincere pleasure to be a part of your and Chelsea's beautiful wedding day! You were a pleasure to work with and we were so very happy to have been there for you during planning and on your big day. Wishing you both many years of blessings and happiness and looking forward to catching up soon!!
    xo Leslie Jefferson and the Wedding Savvy Team
  • Meghan
    Meghan V. Married on 09/07/2019

An Awesome Experience!

Note: This a review for Wedding Savvy's hourly services, so we paid an hourly rate for seven hours of day-of coordination.

The owner, Raquel, was extremely responsive, professional, and warm from the very start, and worked with us to adapt their services to fit our budget for our 60-guest backyard wedding. Our day-of coordinator Stephanie was absolutely fantastic and I'm so, so glad we chose to have the help on our big day. We had two phone calls prior to the wedding (an introductory one a few weeks before, the second a more thorough call a few days before) which were a big help in smoothing out the logistics and reassuring me that we were in good hands. While I only saw her briefly in the lead-up to the ceremony, Stephanie and her assistant Margaret were great, checking in on me a few times and otherwise dedicating themselves completely to getting everything ready in time. Everyone who interacted with them said they were amazed at how professional and efficient they were! Before I knew it, Stephanie was happily telling me "Okay, go get married!" and I was off walking with my dad down the aisle.

The rest of the night went beautifully. Everything I wrote down in the forms and everything we discussed on the phone (table placement, centerpieces, etc.) was taken care of. In addition to the larger brush strokes, they shined with the little details too -- Stephanie was right there with us when we wanted to make some last minute changes (like forgoing a planned reintroduction so we could rejoin cocktail hour early -- she communicated this to the DJ without us having to do a thing) and Margaret was ready with our chosen cocktails right as Nick and I left the ceremony and headed to do group photos!

Working with Wedding Savvy was a lovely experience and really, truly helped ensure that we could enjoy the day without worrying about a thing. Everything passed by so quickly that it meant a lot to us to be able to spend it all laughing, dancing, eating, drinking, and reconnecting with our families. Thank you for everything!

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Meghan! We were so happy to be a part of your big day and that you were able to really enjoy it as a beautiful bride :) Thank you so much for choosing our team!
    xo Raquel Shutt & The Wedding Savvy Team
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/04/2019

Planning Perfection

Absolute wedding sanity life saver & master planning services. Raquel worked with me to work out logistical details, flagging possible hiccups early to solve BEFORE the wedding day. The value of this showed the week of my wedding where the reigns were officially handed over and I simply relaxed & enjoyed. Our day went off PERFECTLY, literally PERFECT and where I was worried about time, we had EXTRA. Raquel was AMAZING., working seamlessly with vendors & was SO thoughtful. Examples: Snagging my mom from cocktail hour to ensure the reception was set up to her liking. Having an AWESOME plate of food for my husband & I pre reception, complete with our signature cocktails. Getting my flip flops for me so I didn't need to leave the reception AND cleaning our decor out of the venue (including band green room) so we had absolutely nothing to worry about the next day. I can't imagine our wedding day, or planning for it without her! My VERY detail oriented Marine hubby was super impressed too. Don't think twice about booking Wedding Savvy!

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for reviewing us - we so enjoyed working with you both and what an amazing party!!! That dance floor was on fire!! True testament to great people keep great company. Wishing you and Nick many years of happiness and fond memories of your fantastic day:) xxoo Raquel Shutt and the Wedding Savvy Team
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 03/09/2019

Phenomenal! Truly amazing to work with!

Raquel Shutt, owner of Wedding Savvy, is fabulous at what she does and I was honored to have her as my "month of/day of" coordinator! At first I was hesitant to hire a planner, but I knew on my big day I would need someone and thank goodness it was Raquel. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her! She went above and beyond my expectations, and Katie, her assistant, was truly amazing and so kind. My husband and I felt so comfortable with them and knew everything was in good hands and would be taken care of. I highly recommend their services to anyone planning their wedding!

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Karen -- thank YOU! You were such a pleasure to work with and it sincerely was our pleasure to be a part of your magnificent day! All the details were well thought out and so reflective of you, Jake, & your families. What an awesome party it was!! You guys are ROCK STARS!!! and THANK YOU for the opportunity to serve you on such an important day and for taking the time to review us.
    xxoo ~Raquel Shutt & The Wedding Savvy Team
    Caroline L. Married on 12/15/2018

Worth the investment to make the day so smooth!

Our planner, Gina, was wonderful! She gave great recommendations, organized all the vendor details, and made the day so smooth. Her assistant, Katie, was so helpful too!

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Caroline, thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family - I can't wait to see your amazing photos from the Chapel, you looked stunning!! Thank you for taking the time to review us - sending you and Wes lots of love! ~Gina & The Wedding Savvy Team
    Katie Married on 11/17/2018

Best Choice I Ever Made

People always told me "planning a wedding is so stressful!", "I was an emotional wreck planning it." or "It's too much." Hiring Wedding Savvy was the single BEST choice I made for my wedding day. From the moment I sent my request for more information to even after my wedding day...Wedding Savvy has been here for me. My wedding planner was one of the sweetest, most supportive, and kind people I have ever met. I truly felt like she understood my vision for the wedding and helped me through so many hard decisions and time crunches. People often say they wish they would have gotten a wedding planner...if you are looking for the BEST wedding planning experience look no further!

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! We so appreciate it! It was such a pleasure to work with you and be with you on such an amazing day :) ~Gina & The Wedding Savvy Team
    Marianna Married on 09/22/2018
    This service is a must more than I ever imagined! Our wedding day was without a challenge. At least we didn't have a challenge, with Wedding Savvy handling everything! We had an outstanding experience and we had a blast at our own wedding..... and it was a pleasure and having wedding savvy in charge. Raquel had a schedule to follow and kept everything flowing appropriately, She would subtlety ask me if I was ready for the entrance, toasts, first dance, cutting the cake etc, and I would say :"give me 5" or yes. From set up of cocktail hour outside and reception inside as well as deliveries of cake, desserts, flowers, linens, photos, ceremony etc. Raquel was right there handling all of it. I thought I could do it as I am very organized. I am sooooo very glad I worked with Wedding Savvy to do everything. There are so many things to think of in planning a wedding and especially on the day of your wedding. She helped me every step of the way. We met a few times as needed to make sure every detail was covered. We highly recommend Wedding Savvy. So worth it.

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Marianna for taking the time to write us this review! It was our sincere pleasure to be with you on such a special day! You looked stunning as always and the personal touches made it a night to remember for all :) Thank you for choosing us!
  • Sara
    Sara S. Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Experience

Wedding Savvy was an absolutely indispensable part of our wedding planning experience. I went in to wedding planning so unaware of just how many logistics and details needed to be considered - especially given we were having a home wedding where nothing was pre-set or determined for us. Our wedding coordinator from Wedding Savvy was essential and made everything so much easier for us - Nia made sure every detail was accounted for, and I knew I could step back and let her manage everything so I could just enjoy the day. Cannot recommend Wedding Savvy enough!

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Sara, it was such a pleasure to be a part of your and your family's day! What a special one it was - beautiful in literally EVERY way. Thank you for allowing our team to be a part of YOUR magic :) :)
    Madeline Married on 09/08/2018
    I can’t thank you enough for all you did to make Dana and Jesse’s wedding
    a total delight for all of us. Gina attended to every detail at the hotel
    while Katie was amazing helping us get ready here at our house. She was calmly able to
    fix a pretty major bridesmaid’s dress malfunction while making sure the bridal party was ready to go.

We were able to enjoy this very special day in our lives due to Gina’s expert advice and
    guidance from the start. Sarah Lubawski, Gina, Katie, Korry and Dave were an amazing team
    trying hard to make the outdoor ceremony a reality with the forecast predicting no rain and the
    skies looking ever threatening. Even with an 11th hour decision as the rain started in earnest,
    we could not have been more pleased or impressed with everyone’s desire to make this day all we had envisioned.
    It surely was that and more.

Gina and Katie are an exceptional team and worked seamlessly with Sarah and all of the service providers.
    Kudos to Gina, Katie and Wedding Savvy.

Dear Madeline,
    We are so thankful you chose us to be a part of Dana & Jesse's day and thankful that YOU are so thankful! Everything about you and this wedding was a class act - from start to finish :) AND you have beautiful photos to prove it! What a pleasure it was working with you - thank you.

Lara A. Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Savvy

I cannot imagine getting through my wedding without Raquel and her team from Wedding Savvy. Though we only had a “day-of” coordination package, she started working with us nearly two months ahead of time to make sure we’d thought through all the details. She helped us create timelines, the all-important “who needs to be where when” document, and also recommended local vendors that were able to put the finishing touches on our special day. She even let us borrow a decorative bowl from her dining room to collect our guests’ cards. It was very clear from the other vendors how lucky we were to have her organizing our wedding day, they were all delighted and excited (and relieved) to be working with her. Our outdoor wedding day ended up getting rained out but she didn’t miss a beat - we ended up finding a way to do the ceremony indoors and it was still incredibly special, and started on time! She also seemed genuinely excited for us as a young couple the whole time we worked with her. She was hands down the most valuable investment we made in our wedding. Crazy huge bang for our buck! Wedding Savvy, we love you!

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Lara Atwater...we love YOU! With all that you have going on the fact that you took the time to write this review means the world to us! YOU are an inspiration to all of US! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and even more :):)
    xxoo Raquel & The Wedding Savvy Team
    Addie H. Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend

Initially, I didn’t think I needed a planner. As we progressed through the planning process, I realized it was a far more complicated task than originally anticipated. Raquel and the Wedding Savvy team were recommended to us by a family friend. I am so glad we decided to hire their team. Nia was our assigned coordinator. She is patient, carefully listened to my “vision” for the day, offered honest and useful feedback, and her plans were extremely detailed and organized. She brought a lot of details/ideas to my attention that I wouldn’t have thought of or had initially considered not important. There were a few miscommunications between my fiance and I and she handled those situations patiently and professionally. Nia wasn’t able to make our walk-through at the venue, but we were lucky enough to have Raquel fill in for her. From the relatively small amount of time spent with Raquel, I can confidently say she is an expert and well connected in the wedding world. One of the most helpful things Nia did for us was putting together a well detailed and organized schedule for the day of for vendors, the wedding party and family. This kept everyone on the same page and was especially helpful keeping us on time as we had to change plans on the fly once it started pouring rain that afternoon. Ultimately, I felt our day went off without a hitch and I was able to enjoy our wedding thanks to the work of Nia and her team.

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Addie, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and sharing your valuable insight! I am so glad you enjoyed Nia- her skills as a planner and her as a person. She very much enjoyed working with you as well! It was my pleasure to attend your walk through! That is what we do - "Make it Happen" :) I am happy we have a team that can work together to always meet our clients' needs. Thank you for choosing us and letting us be a part of your special day!
    Virginia Married on 06/09/2018
    Gina was my day-of-planner and I could not have gotten through my wedding without her! I read the great reviews on wedding savvy and felt confident that this company would provide stellar service. Gina truly exceeded my expectations. From 2 months out, she ensured my contracts were in line and all the small details were not missed. She was always available for questions and advice. She met with me several times prior to the wedding and so on the day, I felt very secure that everything would go smoothly! From the smallest, to the largest details, Gina and her team, made sure I could truly enjoy my wedding. I even forgot a piece of my wedding dress and she made sure I had it before the ceremony! I couldnt say enough about her commitment and hard work to organize and ensure my perfect day. I highly recommend hiring Wedding Savvy ! It was worth every penny!
    Troy Married on 11/04/2017
    Okay, so I already wrote a review for Wedding Savvy, but wasn't logged in to my WeddingWire account so now I can't find that.. but this company is so good they deserve two 5 star reviews! My wife and I had a rough experience with our reception venue who have dedicated wedding coordinators. The first left, the next was let go.. so we said enough.. we are investing in our day and the best way to do that was to make sure all of our vendors are on the same page, and someone to keep us on track so that we can enjoy our day without having to be stressed if everybody is where they're supposed to be, etc.

We contacted Wedding Savvy and explained our situation and they immediately started to assist. Raquel was amazing to work with and flexible on pricing. Raquel assigned Nia to our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. By the time Nia was assigned to our wedding it was already kind of late due to the problems stating above, but nevertheless Nia was like a superhero arriving at the scene and knowing exactly what to do. Besides my wife and I having to upload our forms to Nia, that was literally the only work that we had to do. Once the forms were uploaded, Nia drafted our timeline, vendor contact form, and vendor details page with how much we still owed to each and when the payments were due. After witnessing that.. my wife and I knew that we had someone special. We communicated primarily via email, and Raquel and Nia responded immediately. Nia portrayed extreme dedication and commitment to us by finding out where/when vendors were supposed to be and she must've revised our timeline like 10 times to ensure that everyone was on the same page! That in and of itself was so reassuring to us to know that someone besides ourselves wanted our day to be special. I strongly recommend Wedding Savvy for your wedding coordination needs. Thanks again.
  • Colleen
    Colleen Married on 10/21/2017
    I was the first of my friends to get married, so I had zero recommendations for vendors, and on top of that I was planning my 200-guest Maryland wedding from California (with less than a year from choosing our venue to the wedding day). At first I was hesitant about using part of our budget on a planner, but can honestly say that having Amelia as a partner in our planning process was worth every cent.

Amelia started by providing an incredibly detailed budget spreadsheet, and going through it with us step-by-step to help us figure out what our most important items were and where we could cut costs. From there, she provided a design inspiration board and vetted vendor recommendations to make our selection worry-free. Since I am on the West Coast, Amelia arranged calls late in the evening to accommodate our work schedule, which we were SO thankful for.

The event coordinator from our venue was a nightmare to work with throughout the process (and quit without notice 2 weeks out from our wedding day) and Amelia stepped in to make sure things ran seamlessly and that I was not stressed. She helped organize a rowdy wedding party from the rehearsal to the reception (color-coded schedule!), and set up every detail of our venue exactly how I imagined. Our dog was our ring bearer, and Amelia even helped take care of her and to get her to the sitter following our ceremony.

One of my most special memories of the night was right before I walked down the aisle... Amelia adjusted my dress and veil, and whispered to pause for a moment to breathe and take it all in (you can see her in the back of the picture attached).

I'm sure there are so many more things that Amelia did behind the scenes so that we wouldn't have to stress that we don't know about. Amelia was a trusted resource and friend through a process that pushed me totally out of my comfort zone, and I cannot say enough how thankful we were to have her by our side.

Wedding Savvy, Inc.'s reply:

Colleen, you are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and thank you for trusting Wedding Savvy with such an important day! Love and hugs to you and Michael and congratulations on your amazing day!
    ~Amelia & The Wedding Savvy Team
    Michele Married on 10/21/2017
    Fantastic service and put all our day-of worries at ease. We were able to fully enjoy every moment of our day. Remarkable.
    Alana Married on 09/16/2017
    My wedding day took place over 6 months ago, and my husband and I still daydream about the day. Wedding Savvy, Inc. was a game changer for me, especially since I was planning my wedding from California. Leslie was a fairy godmother, who thought about everything, and planned every detail, so that I didn't have to think about it, and I could go about my daily life without the worry of planning a wedding by myself. My stress was so low because of her, and I can't thank her enough. From the constant communication, to the recommendations, to being the go-between with vendors, she was incredible. And to top it all off, she and her team created a fairytale reception for us! I cannot even describe the ease that I felt the day of the wedding, and it was all because of her. It was such a neat moment to arrive to our reception, with no idea of what the event would look like (because I didn't lift a finger in the coordination), but to have complete trust that our vision would be fulfilled. Yes, it was expensive, but we wouldn't have had it any other way. I did not want to assemble table arrangements, or craft the days leading up to my wedding, because I would much rather pay for the convenience and sit back and enjoy the festivities. Wedding Savvy was a gift from above, and I would use them over and over again.