Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

The girls as Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry did an amazing job for my wedding. I had the pleasure of Rachel doing my hair and makeup and it turned out better than I ever imagined. I got so many compliments through out the night. I also had 5 bridesmaids that got their hair done, and they all looked equally as gorgeous. I would highly recommend!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
3640 Talmage Circle, Suite 200, St Paul, MN 55110
BLOG

Specializing in Airbrush Makeup Applications, Bridal Hair Styling and Eyelash Extensions!

Lisa and her creative team of makeup artist and hair stylist come to you with a full selection of camera ready, waterproof makeup and professional styling tools. "On Location" services allow you to get ready at home, your hotel or the ceremony site. You choose! Having your hair and makeup done "On Location" rather than at a salon minimizes stress and allows you and your wedding party the time to sit back, relax and have fun. Everyone is guaranteed to be ready on time and looking fabulous for pictures.

+/- read less