Ling Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I can impart only one word of advice to future brides and grooms it would be to do your research and to spend the time it takes to find a photographer whose work you love. We were lucky - Ai Ling was the first photographer we met and we knew instantly that we wanted to hire her for our wedding. And oh my gosh, the photos are fantastic! We can't thank her enough for capturing the fun, emotion and joy of our day so beautifully. She was a dream to work with - the initial consultation was low pressure and fun. The day of our engagement session we were running late after a stressful day at the office and were having some trouble relaxing. She managed to send us home with a completely uplifted mood and such fun photos. She was also incredibly fast with her responses any time we had a question - both before the wedding, and after. We've received many compliments on how professional, fun and wonderful she was on the day of our wedding. Ai Ling was everywhere at once and that shines through in our photos. We really couldn’t have asked for more out of our wedding photographer. She really took the time to get to know us and to make sure we were happy. We never felt like just another "job" to her. It means so much to have captured such wonderful memories of our joined families and friends…She is truly amazing! Do yourself a favor and hire Ai Ling as your wedding photographer. Every positive adjective you can think of - friendly, amazing, talented, interesting, fun, caring, brilliant - these describe our photographer! Her turn around time on the final wedding photos was so much faster than ever expected - she had our images to us in less than 3 weeks after our wedding! The investment was worth every penny and we will cherish our photos forever. We are thrilled to have met Ai Ling and will absolutely request to work with her any other time we may find ourselves in need of a photographer. Thank you!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Saint Paul, MN 55106
BLOG

capture life, create art

Ling Photography is a boutique photography studio working with mainly people in love. Documenting the wedding photojournalism style, every moment is important to us.

It's about you -- your day, your vision, your wedding!
Let's make it happen.

as featured on :

theknot.com Real Weddings

Twin Cities Luxury ... read more

It's about you -- your day, your vision, your wedding!
Let's make it happen.

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Award 2014

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 1 Event Per Day, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locati...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Let me just start off by saying that when I see Ai Ling's Photography, I can tell it is her's right away! She has such a unique eye and captures the most gorgeous photos. Every time I work with her I look forward to using her photos in my portfolio!