Lancelot Limousine Services, Inc.

Lancelot Limousine Services, Inc.

New hyde park, NY
516.294.7102   Visit Website
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough good things about Rob and everyone at Lancelot Limos. From the day we met Rob we fell in love with this company and knew it was the right choice for us. Rob is so easy to talk to and wants to make your day as special as it could be. We were even upgraded to a better limo a week before our wedding. When I found out it was going to rain the day of our wedding I called Rob with questions and concerns and not only did he assure me everything would be ok, he took the time to make a nervous bride feel a little better (thanks again Rob!)

Hands down Lancelot was our favorite and the best vendor throughout the entire wedding planning experience. I would absolutely reccommend Rob and the Lancelot team!

Lancelot Limousine Services, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Wow! Thank you. I am humbled! I'm so glad you were happy with everything. It means the world to me that I was able to help ease your nerves. Please keep in touch.

Warm regards,
Rob

Services Used: Transportation
LOCATION
151 Denton Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040

Where Nothing Matters More Than You

"Let Lancelot Limousine Sweep You and Your Knight Away"

Lancelot Limousine Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated luxury limousine service located in Nassau County that proudly services clients on Long Island and the surrounding burroughs.  At Lancelot we are committed to providing you with luxury service, no matter what the occ asion may be!

When driven by one of our chauffeurs, you will experience luxury and refinement at every turn.   When it comes to your wedding, Lancelot Limousine adds that little extra to make your special day, perfect, which is why we have  been awarded the Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award for the past three years, 2012-2014.  In addition we are proud of winning Long Island Weddings Vendor of the Year 2012-2013.   Dressed in tuxedos our professionally trained chauffeurs will treat you and your guests with the utmost respect and deliver you to your destination flawlessly.

When you are ready to begin planning your luxury limousine transportation for your wedding we welcome you to call us and one of our trained professionals will dedicate themselves to helping you create your fantasy. We thank you in advance for any and all consideration you give to choosing Lancelot Limousine Services. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to showing you that Lancelot Limousine deserves to be your transportation for your very special day.

Sincerely yours,

Rob Collins
President

info@lancelotlimos.com
O: 1-516-294-7102
F:  1-516-248-1380
www.lancelotlimos.com

Lancelot Limousine Services is also recognized as:

Members of the LILA (Long Island Limousine Association)
Members in Good Standing with Department of Consumer Affairs
Web Affiliates:

ACCREDITED MEMBERS OF THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

Brides (Couples) Choice Award Winner 2012-2014.

LI Wedding Vendor of The Year 2012-2103.

The Knot Magazine, 2013-2014 Best of Weddings, as voted on by our brides.

www.weddingwire.com

www.bridalbuds.com
THE WEDDING WIRE BLOG
www.weddingbee.com

Details
Vehicles: Classic Car, Exotic Car, Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, Limousine - Stretch, Sedan
Liability Insurance: Yes
Lancelot Limousine Services, Inc. is a wedding limousine from long island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including new york city, queens, and nasssau and suffolk. Lancelot Limousine Services, Inc. is a professional wedding limousine that has been part of the long island wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding transportation