Lancelot Limousine Services, Inc.

Lancelot Limousine Services, Inc.

New Hyde Park, NY
516.294.7102   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I recently used Lancelot for my wedding transportation and they did an amazing job. Rob the owner and his secretary did a great job of organizing and making me feel assured that everything would go as planned. The drivers were so professional and helpful. They were there on time and seemed very experienced. They even helped my dad with his boutonnière and explained that I should carry my bouquet by my waist before walking down the aisle. These are just a few examples of how they really paid attention to every detail on my special day. I honestly felt as though both the fancy car driver and party bus driver knew me my whole life. They even went as far as to go and get my arrangement from the front of the church and bring them to the venue without me even realizing. If they didn't do that they would have just been thrown out by the church. They really thought of everything and I can't express how appreciative I am of that! Thank you! I am an extremely happy customer and recommend you choose Rob and his team for your special day!

Services Used: Transportation
LOCATION
151 Denton Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040

Where Nothing Matters More Than You

"Let Lancelot Limousine Sweep You and Your Knight Away"

"Let Lancelot Limousine Sweep You and Your Knight Away"

Lancelot Limousine Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated luxury limousine service located in Nassau County that proudly services clients on Long Island and the surrounding burroughs.  At Lancelot we are committed to providing you with luxury service, no matter what the occasion may be!

When driven by one of our chauffeurs, you will experience luxury and refinement at every turn.   When it comes to your wedding, Lancelot Limousine adds that little extra to make your special day, perfect, which is why we have  been awarded the Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award for the past four years, 2012-2015.  In addition we are proud of winning Long Island Weddings Vendor of the Year 2012-2014.   Dressed in tuxedos our professionally trained chauffeurs will treat you and your guests with the utmost respect and deliver you to your destination flawlessly.

When you are ready to begin planning your luxury limousine transportation for your wedding we welcome you to call us and one of our trained professionals will dedicate themselves to helping you create your fantasy. We thank you in advance for any and all consideration you give to choosing Lancelot Limousine Services. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to showing you that Lancelot Limousine deserves to be your transportation for your very special day.

Sincerely yours,

Rob Collins
President

info@lancelotlimos.com
O: 1-516-294-7102
F:  1-516-248-1380
www.lancelotlimos.com

Lancelot Limousine Services is also recognized as:

Members of the LILA (Long Island Limousine Association)
Members in Good Standing with Department of Consumer Affairs
Web Affiliates:

ACCREDITED MEMBERS OF THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

Brides (Couples) Choice Award Winner 2012-2014.

LI Wedding Vendor of The Year 2012-2103.

The Knot Magazine, 2013-2014 Best of Weddings, as voted on by our brides.

www.weddingwire.com

THE WEDDING WIRE BLOG
www.weddingbee.com

+/- read less
Details
Vehicles: Classic Car, Exotic Car, Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, Limousine - Stretch, Sedan
Liability Insurance: Yes
Lancelot Limousine Services, Inc. is a wedding limousine from long island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including new york city, queens, and nasssau and suffolk. Lancelot Limousine Services, Inc. is a professional wedding limousine that has been part of the long island wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding transportation