276 Reviews for Lancelot Limousine Services

DVD Player (2)
Privacy Partition (2)
Exotic Car (1)
275 Lancelot Limousine Services Reviews

My husband and I jut got married on Dec 30 3017, we were extremely happy with the service we received, they were great. They were on time, professional and courteous. Rob was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. I definitely would recommend them.

Sandra an Andrea

Profile Picture Sandra, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Privacy Partition, Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Stretch Limo, One-Way Trip

Lancelot and Rob did an amazing job helping us plan the transportation timeline for our wedding day. Everyone was professional and promptly on time. Would highly recommend Lancelot!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/1/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

After reading all great reviews we went to meet with Rob at Lancelot Limousine. From the moment my husband and I met Rob and discussed our needs for our wedding, we loved him and hired them right on the spot! He explained to us what we needed to accommodate our huge bridal party and the best option to make our money go the furthest. We got an antique car, party bus and limo the day of our wedding. All of these vehicles were extremely clean and stocked with drinks! All the drivers were wonderful and on time for everything! The bus was big and amazing, our bridal party loved it! We also used the bus for the end of the night for the shuttle to the hotel. I would highly recommend Lancelot for your transportation needs. They are professional, communicate well and have extremely clean vehicles and great drivers & staff.

Alyssa & Chris
9/3/16

Profile Picture User6701649, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Lancelot is professionalism at it's finest. Rob and his team were unbelievable in every aspect of transportation for our wedding. We used them for a vehicle for ourselves, party bus for our bridal party, as well as the transportation for our guests between the hotel and venue. Rob runs an extremely tight ship. Our drivers (Tom and Frank) were extremely polite, professional and made sure we stayed right on schedule. The vehicles arrived magnificent and before the scheduled time.�

Judy was also an essential piece to helping us figure out the logistics of transporting almost 100 wedding guests to and from the hotel to venue. Judy and Rob were very helpful in answering all of our questions and confirming all of our pick-up and drop-off locations. We can't thank them enough. �The professionalism of the Lancelot team will help make a critical part of your big day stress free.

Profile Picture KAITLIN, 8/26/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Classic Car

Rob runs a first class operation. His cars are current and clean. His classic Rolls that we selected for our wedding day was perfect for our theme.

When it comes to limo companies you want someone who won't nickel and dime you and is reliable. Rob actually went out of his way to suggest a timeline that would net net save us money. Who does that? Very honorable.

Look at the number of 5.0 reviews. You get what you pay for with Lancelot and won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Emmanuel, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Choosing Rob at Lancelot was by far one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. Rob truly kept his clients first and that was shown repeatedly from his interactions and communications with us. On the day of our wedding all of the drivers were OUTSTANDING. They arrived early, were extremely courteous and friendly, great drivers, and genuinely nice people. When we arrived at the church, they rolled the runner down the aisle with ease, and helped make my grand entrance amazing. Lancelot truly felt like extended members of our family on our wedding day.

Profile Picture User6667722, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Classic Car, SUV Limo, Stretch Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo

Wow! What an awesome company. From the moment we met with Rob in the office to initially discuss our wedding to the attention to detail provided by Judy and then our incredible driver Nick, we cannot say thank you enough! The service is incredible and they are beyond flexible and cater to every need you have. I must have changed details about 6 times and nothing was ever too much. Nick arrived 45 minutes before scheduled and instantly I felt more relaxed and knew Nick would ensure everything went smoothly with all our transportation requests, a huge relief as an anxious bride. Once the bridal party got into the limo there was complimentary champagne on ice and more bottles were provided for the grooms party and the guests for the following 2 pick ups. Ahead of schedule once more Nick arrived with a party bus after the wedding reception to take guests to the hotel or to the after party. Once again more champagne was provided and nothing was too much to ask. Nick even called the location of our after party to ensure a smooth change and went to pick up beer for the party bus at the best mans request, this is absolutely above and beyond what we expected. We cannot thank you enough, you were all incredible and so professional and Nick is an absolute credit to the company. You were all amazing and you are the only place I will consider when needing transport in the future. As the first of our friends to get married we are telling them for the future that they must come to Lancelot. Thank you!

Profile Picture Mariselle, 12/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, SUV Limo

Lancelot was the first limo company that my husband and I met with, primarily based on their reviews and location. We spent over an hour talking with Rob and coming up with a plan. After visiting a few other companies, we signed with Lancelot because of the attention to detail and comfort we felt with Rob and his staff. We had an antique car and 16 passenger limo. Our drivers showed up early, were professional, helpful, courteous and SAFE! They made the day flow perfectly and helped direct us at the church. We were also offered a town car at the end of the night and were sent a limo instead! Transportation can really make or break a wedding and staying on time, and I am so happy we chose Lancelot. We have recommended and will continue to recommend them to our friends planning their weddings!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/27/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Classic Car, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo

We got an antique car, party bus and limo the day of our wedding. All three care were clean, well maintained and the drivers were great. They all arrived one time and never faltered in their directions. The bus was particularly nice. It seemed brand new and they stocked it with plenty of drinks for the ride there. They even made sure there was a cooler on board for the groomsman to fill up with their own drinks. I would highly recommend Lancelot for your transportation needs.

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, Standard Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo

Lancelot limo service was the absolute best on our wedding day. They accommodated all of our special requests and were incredibly responsive and diligent with making sure all the details were perfect. We had gotten limos and buses for hotel transportation and even a ride to the airport on our honeymoon morning. Rob was incredibly easy to work with and we highly recommend them for any occasion.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Married on 9/19/15--Thank you to the whole lancelot crew. Forgive me for not remembering all names, that day was crazy. I will start with Judy, she was amazing amd very professional with all of the coordination amd communication for the last year. She always made me feel at ease even when it was the week before. Rob you were amazing from start to finish, always answered all of my questions and accomodated all of our needs. You are were very professional at all times and run a very organized business. I truly enjoyed working with you this past year. All of the limos were very clean and the drivers very professional and extremely prompt. My rolls royce driver was wonderful and the car was absolutely beautiful. We took some great pics with it!! The limo party bus was absolutely awesome and so much fun!! We had such a great time on the bus!! Your whole staff was extremely professional and organized. I couldn't have asked for a better limo company!! Phil our driver the night of the wedding back home and also to the airport for our honeymoon was nothing but a gentleman as everyone was. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for limo services and I already have recommended your company to several people. Thank you for all of your professionalism!!

Crystal & Craig O'Toole

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/19/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Absolutely phenomenal!!! We used Lancelot to rent a party limo for transportation for our wedding guest, us and wedding party throughout the night and we were blown away. Lancelot is the best limo service we have ever worked with in my life and the level of service, attention to detail, responsiveness and quality was even beyond our expectations. Our driver was extremely friendly, flexible, and personable. We had a bunch of different trips planned throughout the night and every passenger was given five star service and the logistics worked out flawlessly. Stop you search and just use Lancelot for any of your transportation needs...you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Lancelot Limo was great for our wedding day. Everyone there is very helpful and professional, and you can tell Rob knows what he’s doing. The day of, all of the drivers showed up on time and were very knowledgeable and professional. There was a lot to think about the day of the wedding, so it meant a lot to know that I didn’t have to worry about the transportation. I would highly recommend Lancelot Limo!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/9/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Rob, the owner of Lancelot, was extremely professional and friendly when we met him. We had initially suggested getting a limo for ourselves and our wedding party, and a separate shuttle bus to transport our guests from the venue (they were parking their cars there) to the church and back. After hearing us out, he suggested that we got with one party bus that will act as our ride and will also shuttle our guests back and forth. It actually made a lot more sense considering our timings and everything was relatively close by. And we saved some money!

On the day of the wedding, somebody from Lancelot called to confirm all the details for the day. As planned, our driver showed up fifteen minutes prior to our first scheduled stop. The bus was clean and there was champagne and drinks for some of the younger folks. Our driver was also not just a driver. He helped put on the boutonneieres for all the guys. He also coordinated the entrances for the bridesmaids walking down the aisle at the church.

I would highly recommend Lancelot to anybody looking for a limo. We couldn't have asked for a better experience with Rob and his team.

Profile Picture Ian, 8/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I was fortunate enough to find Lancelot Limo's for my wedding day. My [now] husband and I were slightly concerned [since we were getting married on a holiday] that there would be traffic and/or people would be running late. Definitely NOT the case! Lancelot was EARLY to all destinations we needed them to be at. They were incredibly professional. When I left my house to go to the church it was drizzling and they made sure I didn't get a drop of water on my dress, hair, or flowers. They also did the same for my bridesmaids and mom. The day went so smoothly and they even helped my mother into the house with all the wedding leftovers, flowers, packages etc at 3am. I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Lancelot Limo's is an amazing limo service! The two men that took care of me on my wedding day were so nice and truly helped make my wedding perfect. Although it rained on my wedding day, the men made sure that I did not get one drop of rain on me when transporting from my house to the church and reception hall. Great service!!!!

Profile Picture User4911970, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Lancelot is great! They were super accomodating and professional. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Ilyssa, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Lancelot was one of the easiest vendors to work with in the whole wedding process. As our needs changed, they accommodated and worked with us. Drivers were friendly and punctual and helped the day go smoothly.

Profile Picture User5272853, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great vendor ! Rob and his staff were down to earth, professional, and extremely accommodating. Would not risk going to another limo company on such a special day, choose Lancelot !

Profile Picture Nicole , 5/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I highly recommend Lancelot! The drivers were professional on time (if not early) and well dressed. This assisted me in having a stress free wedding.

Rob, the owner is amazing! Love him. He assisted us with figuring out the most cost effective vechiles to use the day of our wedding. He is a genuine, compassionate person. He goes above and beyond for his clients. I had a family emergency the night before my wedding. He was calling to do a routine check ins hen he could tell I was a mess and in tears. He was a very calming influence and brought peace to a hectic moment. Hecled later that evening ( around 10:00 pm) to check in and ensure my family was ok. This is an example of above and beyond and a genuine person.

We had our honeymoon pick up at 3:30 am, and there were no objections from Lancelot. Our driver arrived early and was happy to see us. He remembered us from our wedding, and well dressed at 3:30 am.
Rob&Co are genuinely good people! We had a great experience. We will definitely be using them again in the future. Hard to see any other company out performing Lancelot!

Profile Picture User5097908, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Rob came highly recommended from another couple in our pre Cana class and we were very happy we went with Lancelot for our big day. We had to change our pick up locations 2 months before the wedding and Rob was very helpful organizing the timeline of the day. I was worried our pick up locations were too far to travel in the amount of time we had allotted. Rob offered great advice, was extremely flexible and reassured us it would work. And he was right. Lancelot limos arrived early and their drivers were ready on the spot. They were courteous and friendly. They also relieved a lot of pressure as they knew exactly where to go and what to do at the church. They were on point and paid attention to every detail, helping to fluff my veil and guiding my parents. It was actually very touching because they treated us like a family member would. My husband and I kept talking about how great they were days after the wedding.

Profile Picture Antonella, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Had a great experience with Lancelot Limousine Services. They worked with our budget and gave us multiple options. I appreciated their guidance and they really wanted to give us the best package possible. The team is always professional and very nice. They made the process very easy and stress-free. The limo's were beautiful and stocked with plenty of beverages. Drivers were on time and went beyond what I expected their duties to be (i.e., helping with my gown and the photographer). Great bonus that they give us a free airport ride for future trip. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Both drivers were amazing people and they were on time and delivered above expectations. Tey even helped with the bridal entrance into the church ceremony. Top notch service! Would recommend to everyone!!

Profile Picture User3864812, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had our wedding May 2nd, 2015. I have to say we had absolutely perfect service, the party bus arrived early, and waited 2 hours for the party to be ready to depart. Absolutely amazing driver (forgive me I don't remember his name, he was an elderly man in his 60's). He helped the groomsmen put on the boutonnieres properly, and was just overall so nice and caring and patient with our huge wedding party of 18. Rob the owner of Lancelot is an amazing guy as well, he made me and my wife feel like a part of his family when we were there. Me and Rob talked about fishing and camping like we had known each other for years. As for the pricing, it was very competitive and we felt like we got a great deal. We had visited several limo companies and felt like we got the most for our money with Lancelot. Rob also arranged the same bus to pick us up after our wedding at 12 AM, which sat around 40 of our guests. It was a big help to us to be able to provide so many people a ride home. It was a true pleasure dealing with Lancelot and I would recommend them to anyone having any event worth a limo or a bus.

Profile Picture Nora, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews