La Te Da Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kristen was very flexible and did whatever I needed during my very stressful time. I planned the wedding in 4 months. She was there for photos or anything else when I needed her. I would definitely recommend her for any bride! Oh, and she takes BEAUTIFUL pictures. I've never been photogenic but I was with Kristen taking the photos.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Princeton, NC 27569
BLOG

Capturing Tomorrow's Memories Today

We specialize in people photography and bring creativity and passion to every project.

I love being able to be a part of a day as special as a wedding, it is an absolute honor to me to be chosen for your big day. I do my best to make sure that I never miss that special moment. My favorite photo is usually my first photo of the ceremony, and that would be the groom's expression as the doors open and his bride is coming down the aisle. It is always breathtaking. Whether its your flower girl being silly, that wink he gives you from across the room, or anything that you may not remember down the road, I will be sure to capture it.  Your wedding day is so busy, and my job is to make sure I capture it all so that you can look back and enjoy it over and over again.

I do my best to capture those small details that make everyone so unique. The best photos are the ones when you forget that I am around. I want you to be comfortable and relaxed during your session. I can assure you that after your session, you will have tons of new memories ... and all of them fun. Wherever you want me to be, there I am. Your house, a field, the beach, the river, an old building, a sports game, birthday party, the park . . . the possiblities are endless. If you do not have a location in mind, I have TONS of suggestions.

Services range from lifestyle, seniors, engagements, weddings, babies & bumps, birthdays, family reunions and everything else in life that you cherish in a photo journalistic approach.

+/- read less