Krista Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I've been looking forward to putting this all down in writing. Is it weird to let the world know how much I adore Coco? Coco and I spoke for the first time almost a year before my wedding. We hit it off immediately and I knew from that first phone interaction that she was the person I had to work with. During the planning of my wedding, it was extremely important to me that I be able to build a relationship with the vendors. I didn't want someone who would be stuffy and only talk to me when it was convenient for them. I was able to joke with Coco (and Krista) and they always just rolled with them, no matter how terrible my jokes were. I met Coco for the very 1st time back in Dec.2013 for our engagement shoot. This gem of a person, commuted all the way from Boston to Providence, RI via train days before Christmas to take our pictures. With the patience of a saint, she helped us become accustomed to being photographed. When she left Providence that day, I was sad to know that I wouldn't see her until our wedding day. I sent many emails and made many phone calls throughout the year to Coco, and every time she addressed every concern I had and answered every question. The day of our wedding, her and her second shooter arrived on time and began working right away. Taking photos of us getting ready and displayed their patience as we began to run slightly behind due to some "man drama". Their patience again was tested when we went off site for some pictures and we attracted some unwanted attention from a rogue photographer who wouldn't get out of their way. I couldn't imagine what my day would have been like working with someone else, I'm so happy that Coco was able to share my day with us. She is talented beyond words, and the things she can do with light is incomprehensible to someone like me. She can find the beauty in the most unique things and capture them in a way that I don't think anyone else could do. They are simply the best in the industry.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Woburn, MA 01801
BLOG

Artistic Documentary Photography

Krista Photography features documentary-style wedding photography and portraiture by Krista Guenin and her Associate CoCo Boardman.  We approach each event from a documentary perspective; capturing the day in a way that reflects the unique reality and emotions my clients experience with an artistic eye.  We want to help our c lients share their story with others, and preserve their memories, creating a photographic record of the life of their new family.     We shoot weddings because they are beautiful celebrations of love and family, full of emotion, and tons of FUN!  We're looking for couples who are excited not just to get married, but to BE married. The wedding is just the beginning of something wonderful!
Wedding coverage by Krista starts at $5500, at $3500 for CoCo, and may include both digital and black & white film photography.  We are passionate about helping others, and a portion of all wedding packages will be used to further our documentary work with non-profit organizations around the world.   We can't wait to hear from you!   xoxo
Krista & CoCo
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Digital Files, Proof CD of All Images
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)