Kio Kreations, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had an amazing experience working with Kristen and Kio Kreations. I didn't know flowers very well going into the wedding planning process, but after meeting with Kristen, bringing photos of ideas - Kristen seemed to know exactly what I was picturing. She is a true artist! I was so amazed (above and beyond) when I saw my flowers on my wedding day! They were everything I wanted and more. She did a phenomenal job, and truly has such a talent for floral design. Her studio also offers such great pieces to accent the flowers! We chose lanterns and birch wood for our center pieces, and Kristen helped us design the floral look of our wedding. I will always be recommending and supporting Kio Kreations for their AMAZING work!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
651 Amersale Drive, Suite 113, Naperville, IL 60563
BLOG

a boutique event florist & creative services company

Kio Kreations, LLC is a boutique event florist and creative services company specializing in FLORAL DESIGN and  GRAPHIC DESIGN for the wedding industry. In addition to floral design, we also custom monograms,  escort cards, menus, table numbers, and hand-painted wedding parasols.

At Kio Kreations, we have a wildly talented ... read more

At Kio Kreations, we have a wildly talented creative staff and we pride ourselves on designing unique, one-of-a-kind floral creations for our clients. In addition to floral, we also offer rentals like chuppahs, vases, pedestals, as well as unique vintage rentals including crates, shutters, and old window panes.

We are currently booking 2014 -2015 weddings and other events.
Please see website for availability calendar here: http://kiokreations.com/contact/#avail

--------------

VISIT US ON THE WEB @ www.kiokreations.com

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at kristen@kiokreations.com +/- read less
Details