Kio Kreations, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

As a wedding professional myself (wedding planner), I am very critical on those within the industry. I worked with Kristen on a wedding over the summer and could not have asked for a better "partner." Her and her team were on top of everything, their arrangements were gorgeous and they helped with every aspect of design even when it had nothing to do with the floral. The bride had provided her own centerpieces and without even knowing the dimensions and only seeing a photo of one of the centerpieces, Kristen made the most gorgeous floral arrangements to fit perfectly inside the vases.

Kristen is a great person and she truly cares about the outcome of your big day. She is with you every step of the way to make sure your dreams are coming true on your budget. I loved working with Kristen and Kio Kreations so much that I booked her for my own wedding! :) I also recommend her to every single client of mine, however she books up quickly so if you are considering Kio Kreations for your upcoming wedding... DO NOT HESITATE. Make an appointment ASAP! You will not regret it.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
651 Amersale Drive, Suite 113, Naperville, IL 60563
BLOG

a boutique event florist & creative services company

Kio Kreations, LLC is a boutique event florist and creative services company specializing in FLORAL DESIGN and  GRAPHIC DESIGN for the wedding industry. In addition to floral design, we also custom monograms,  escort cards, menus, table numbers, and hand-painted wedding parasols.

At Kio Kreations, we have a wildly talented creative staff and we pride ourselves on designing unique, one-of-a-kind floral creations for our clients. In addition to floral, we also offer rentals like chuppahs, vases, pedestals, as well as unique vintage rentals including crates, shutters, and old window panes.

We are currently booking 2014 -2015 weddings and other events.
Please see website for availability calendar here: http://kiokreations.com/contact/#avail

--------------

VISIT US ON THE WEB @ www.kiokreations.com

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at kristen@kiokreations.com
Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
PROS I KNOW (162) View All 162 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)