Kio Kreations, LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

What can I say about Kristen and her team besides the fact that they are amazing! The flowers for my wedding were exactly what I had wished for and more. Aside from how amazingly creative her ideas are and how beautiful her floral arrangements are, she also made my planning process so much easier because I contracted her services for our placecards, favors, table numbers, programs and more. She made everything flow so well, I felt like my wedding was straight from pinterest. Thank you, Kristen, for your amazing creativity and fantastic talent. You truly made such a difference in our wedding day.

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
651 Amersale Drive, Suite 113, Naperville, IL 60563
BLOG

a boutique event florist & creative services company

Kio Kreations, LLC is a boutique event florist and creative services company specializing in FLORAL DESIGN and  GRAPHIC DESIGN for the wedding industry. In addition to floral design, we also custom monograms,  escort cards, menus, table numbers, and hand-painted wedding parasols.

At Kio Kreations, we have a wildly talented ... read more

At Kio Kreations, we have a wildly talented creative staff and we pride ourselves on designing unique, one-of-a-kind floral creations for our clients. In addition to floral, we also offer rentals like chuppahs, vases, pedestals, as well as unique vintage rentals including crates, shutters, and old window panes.

We are currently booking 2014 -2015 weddings and other events.
Please see website for availability calendar here: http://kiokreations.com/contact/#avail

--------------

VISIT US ON THE WEB @ www.kiokreations.com

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at kristen@kiokreations.com +/- read less
Details