Kim Bova Photography

Profile Picture
Chelsea
1 Review
10/31/2014

We hired Kim for our wedding this year and we can't even begin to explain how happy we were with her. She invited us to her house to meet her and find out more about us as a couple and the wedding. She was so warm and we felt instantly comfortable with her. She worked with our budget and even included an engagement shoot which she turned into a beautiful guestbook! As people who are not comfortable with having pictures taken, she helped us figure out exactly what to do and how to catch the light just right. She immediately provided a couple of the wedding pictures and we couldn't be more impressed. Her experience and knowledge with photography is top notch and the pictures turned out beautiful, we can't wait to see the full album!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
597 Wormwood Hill Rd/, Mansfield Center, CT 06250
BLOG

Creating Art from Life!

I love photographing people in love.  I will capture your love in photographs for you to cherish forever.  I give my clients images that make them cry, laugh, remember or see something they missed.  I have a knack for being unobtrusive and my quiet manner enables me to capture real moments.  Please call for more about what I do.  Looking forward to speaking with you.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2005
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Ours is a mutual love affair...Kim's artistry is just gorgeous...she's fun to work with and in her work...her love for beauty shows up! :) And...her clients just love her! What else can you ask for in life???!!! :)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Kim Bova Photography is a wedding photographer from Connecticut. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and southern New England. Kim Bova Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the New England wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in natural artistic images that captures your wedding as it happens.