K.Photographie

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kate is AMAZING! I had a very large wedding party (I'm talking over 20 people) and she did a fabulous job of organizing everyone, getting all the necessary pictures, while also keeping in incredibly fun for all of us. My husband hired Kate to capture his proposal to me and after we saw those photos we knew we had to have her for the big day. Kate's photos have something in them that make you feel like you're there, she captures more than just a single moment in each photograph. I was thrilled with the pictures from the proposal and engagement and am so excited to see the ones from our wedding day! You will not go wrong booking Kate to make your wedding memories!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
229 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116
BLOG

boston and beyond.

Using her unique talent for capturing truly candid moments, photographer Kate Femino documents your wedding day with a photojournalistic approach. Her portfolio is a collection of beautiful photographs full of color and real emotion. Her ability to blend in on the special day is what allows her to deliver images you weren’t expecting to see. Her al bums are more than pictures form your wedding, they reflect the story of your entire day so you can relive every moment for years to come. Contact Kate at kate@kphotographie.com or 857/231-2453.
Details
Style: Photojournalism
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)