165 M suite 237 New Boston Street, Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number

About Elegance & Grace Weddings

Elegance & Grace is a full service wedding and design firm. We service Boston and beyond.Elegance & Grace was born to maintain a personal goal: to provide a service that would reflect integrity and demonstrate a strong passion for planning spectaculat weddings. Supplying helpful information and giving personal attention and guidance will ensure success throughout your weddings.

Concierge Service!

If the traditional wedding planner is not what you need- Elegance & Grace would like to present to you a new cutting edge Concierge Services. If you are wondering how you will entertain out of town guests, assemble gift bags, or coordinate a beautiful bridal shower for the wedding, or who will be there for the set-up of your centerpieces? Look no more!

Now introducing, Boston’s premiere Concierge Service Company. The perfect pairing of professionalism and creativity! let us be a part of your wedding day. Providing services from picking up breakfast the morning of for the bridal party to helping plan the big day, This service is designed to help you with any part of the wedding planning process.

Bachorlette parties

Bridal shower

Wedding day

Honeymoon

Some of the things that set Andrea apart from the rest are: over 7 years running her own bridal business; extensive training as a make-up artist from David Nicholas International, MAC and Bobbi Brown Cosmetics; an eye for color, and a solid background in design. She has a vast knowledge of vendors and knows how to negotiate the best price. She is always up to date on the latest trends, and will execute the task at hand. She has a strong vision, is very organized and will save you time and money.

Andrea is certified from IWPP (International Wedding Planning Professional) and an Accredited Bridal Consultant. She is an active member of ISES (International Special Events Society) and other organizations. She is a self-starter, enthusiastic, ready and willing to give 150% to plan your event successfully.

Check out Liz & Matt's Newport Wedding here!

Follow Elegance & Grace Weddings on

oz shoot
oz shoot shoes2
ginajohnwedding 82

13 Reviews for Elegance & Grace Weddings

George was very professional and very accommodating for our needs. He provided us with our engagement session as well as our wedding photography. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He went beyond what his duty was. He was able to really capture breathtaking moments! Even the day of the ceremony, he helped us make sure everything went according to plan and kept us calm! George is a photographer you want to keep to help capture memories for all of your special occasions. To put it simply, he is absolutely amazing.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Alida · Married on 08/31/2013

Having Andrea DeLucia from Elegance & Grace Weddings onsite and design our wedding was truly a bride's dream! Breathtaking, Gorgeous, and Classically Elegant. We were blown away by the services of Elegance & Grace and Pondview Florist and highly recommend them. About a month before our wedding we learned TLC would be filming the wedding for an upcoming episode of I Found the Gown, as a follow-up to a previous episode! Without hesitation I knew just the person and company to make our dream wedding absolutely magical! Andrea of course! We gave them complete control of our wedding design, and we couldn't be happier. The flowers arrived ahead of schedule, a bride's dream, and the attention to detail was incredible. We met with her a few times prior to the wedding so they could learn our styles, and she created an absolutely stunning atmosphere for our wedding.
    On top of the beautiful wedding design, Elegance and Grace was on-sight, making sure every detail was absolutely perfect, and it was! We can honestly say not one thing was overlooked, and everything went so smoothly.
    Most importantly, we were able to enjoy our wedding day because of Elegance & Grace. Thank you so much for making our day so magical!

Sent on 09/12/2013

SangAh · Married on 03/16/2013

I only had 2 months and a half to plan my whole wedding. I couldn't change the locations for the ceremony and the reception, which were one hour away. Also I knew nothing about American wedding and tradition. Andrea at Elegance & Grace helped me all through out the wedding planning: choosing dresses, educating me with wedding traditions, getting hotels and air-fairs for my guests, arranging buses between the ceremony and the reception, and making sure I would have romantic wedding night etc. She talked to me almost everyday not only about wedding planning but also making sure I was preparing myself to be looked more beautiful (skincare, working out... etc). The wedding day went so smoothly with Andrea and two of her assistants there. There isn't one thing that I want to change about my wedding. All my friends and families were happy, and I got so many great comments from them how beautiful the wedding was. So thank you, Elegance & Grace for making the wedding planning much easier and my wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Award

• 165 M suite 237, New Boston Street Woburn, 01801 See on map
    M-F 9-2 Sat and Sun by appointment only calls and e-mails will be returned promptly the next business day. We are closed all major holidays.