Detroit / Chicago, MI
248.444.0161   Visit Website
Quality of Service
Profile Picture

It is important to note that my now husband and I had a 100% DIY wedding on a very small budget. We found creative ways to make everything we dreamed of into reality, and realized early on that the one thing we could not do this for was photography. The second we came across JLB Wedding we knew we had to have him! Every wedding in his profile was impressive and personal. What struck us most was the diversity of couples, and that every single person truly looked beautiful and happy in each photo on his website.

We met with Jeffrey and immediately felt like we clicked with him. We booked Jeffrey to shoot our wedding, and he accounted for almost 1/3 of our entire budget. This was one of the easiest and best decisions we made during our wedding planning, and he is worth every penny.

Our engagement photo shot was such an adventure, and the photos are brilliant! Our wedding photos are so unbelievable and breathtaking. We feel so lucky to have the best day of our lives captured perfectly; and we often look back through all of our photos and happily relive the entire day. Our photos far exceeded our high expectations, and we were floored at Jeffery's ability to truly capture both of our personalities and our relationship with such a unique and artistic perspective.

Plus, the unexpected bonus is that Jeffrey is awesome! He will make you feel comfortable, is super funny, and will add a wonderful element to your entire day. I was so glad he was there during our wedding. I can't say enough wonderful things about Jeffrey, and we highly recommend JLB Wedding.

Services Used: Photography
Detroit / Chicago, MI

Distinctive Imagery - Great Service

Distinctive, fun wedding & engagement photos and animated GIFs. Candid and posed images. Specialized in tilt-shift photography, custom coloring, and uniquely designed albums. Based in Metropolitan Detroit, available for events all over. Same-sex friendly.

Categories: Photography
Established: 2002
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
I always look forward to working with Jeffrey. Not only is he one of the best (the images he captures are amazing), he's a total blast to hang out with on a wedding day. Very professional and talented as well as very fun, friendly and personable. There's good reason wedding professionals like myself enjoy working with him and brides book him up... highly recommended - check him out!