Jewels That Dance

Flexibility
Profile Picture
kaelee
09/29/2012

WOW! The moment I saw my wedding band my breath was taken away! My fiance proposed to me with his great grandmother's ring. And we wanted a band that would fit the engagement ring. We met with Paula at Jewels that Dance. She was so fun and laid back. I really didnt know what to expect and had no idea what my wedding band was going to look like. BUT WOW! it fit the antique look my engagement ring perfectly. I could not be happier! My fiance and I highly recommend Jewels that Dance to any couple looking for the perfect (yet affordable) wedding bands.

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
63 Haywood St, Asheville, NC 28801

Top rated jewelry store in Asheville NC 8 years in a row.

Jewels That Dance is a fine jewelry store with heart and soul. Established in 1983, the first jewelry gallery/design studio of its kind in historic downtown Asheville, Jewels That Dance was at the forefront of the current art and crafts renaissance in Asheville. The store has grown from a tiny design studio for designer goldsmith Paula Dawkins to a thriving fine jewelry store. A visit to Jewels That Dance explains why the store has, for eight years, been voted the best jewelry store in Western North Carolina by the readers of Mountain Xpress.

Jewels That Dance boasts a stunning collection of platinum, gold, titanium and sterling silver jewelry as well as an extensive engagement ring wedding band selection. Jewels that Dance offers you their own exclusive collection of conflict free South African Diamonds as well as, precious gemstones, opals and other rare stones. The shop features the work of our own designers as well as the work of many other contemporary nationally acclaimed jewelry designers. Custom design work and limited addition pieces are crafted on site. The possibility of creative expression with metal and gemstones is limitless at Jewels That Dance.

You are always welcome at Jewels That Dance where the atmosphere is professional, welcoming and relaxing.
+/- read less