Jesella Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I did my trial with Tamara and she did a fantastic job. First of all, she is just such a wonderful person and she took the time to understand what I was looking for and what I wanted. The trial was easy going and relaxing. Tamara took great care to make sure my up do was perfect and that I liked it. My wedding is this weekend and I have no worries at all about how my hair is going to look - just perfect!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Huntington, NY 11743

Jesella Beauty offers professional make-up for all special occasions. Please see services listed below:

Bridal Make-up (including on location touch-ups) Special Occasion Make-up Airbrushing Lashes (individual/set) Tattoo cover up Make-up parties Editorial Television Avant Garde Fashion  Glamour Prom/Sweet Sixteen/Bat Mitzvah Hair Styling (available upon request)

Jesella Beauty was founded by Tamara DeBlasio. Born and raised in the picturesque Blue Mountains of New South Wales, Australia, she came of age in the cosmopolitan city of Sydney where she nurtured a passion for the classy, fine & stylistic.  Tamara has spent her lifetime studying and practicing the art of make-up.  She furthered her studies in make-up artistry here on Long Island at a leading beauty institute and is certified in New York State.

+/- read less