IN FULL BLOOM LLC

Profile Picture
Caitlin
1 Review
06/13/2015

All I can say is wow! Janene did an awesome job of understanding my vision and providing me with the most beautiful flowers ever. They really were better than I could have imagined. She is super flexible and very easy to work with. You will not be dissapointed. She is doing my sister's wedding flowers next June as well.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
PO BOX 8161, Hamilton, NJ 08620
BLOG

Intensely Personal Floral Design

In Full Bloom offers you exquisite custom made floral designs for your wedding or special event. Whether you’re looking for exotic flowers, whimsical arrangements, or delicate bouquets, we can bring your vision to life. All blooms are hand-selected and artfully arranged to capture the beauty, elegance, and style of the ... read more

In Full Bloom offers you exquisite custom made floral designs for your wedding or special event. Whether you’re looking for exotic flowers, whimsical arrangements, or delicate bouquets, we can bring your vision to life. All blooms are hand-selected and artfully arranged to capture the beauty, elegance, and style of the occasion.

At In Full Bloom, we believe in providing our clients with intensely personal service. From pinning boutonnière’s onto the groomsmen to collecting and displaying personal effects at the reception to coordinating with other vendors, we do whatever it takes to ensure that your event is a success. We are passionate about floral design and it shows.

+/- read less