Honeymoon Pixie

Honeymoon Pixie

Your Honeymoon Gift Registry

Redmond, WA 98053 | map
About Us

How does a honeymoon registry work

Honeymoon Pixie is a gift registry that provides couples with gifts for a memorable honeymoon experience.

Creating your registry website is quick, free and easy.  Simply create an account, select the exclusive Pixie One-Click registry, and we’ll produce your own honeymoon registry website that you can be share with family and friends.

Guests visit your unique registry website and purchase gifts for your honeymoon. You can request to have the gift funds be sent to you at any time.

Unlike traditional wedding registries, your guests’ purchase will provide you with an amazing honeymoon experience that you’ll always remember them by. You’ll have the memories of a dream honeymoon that will be cherished for a lifetime.

Browse our list of sample honeymoon registries for inspiration and read real testimonials!

Questions? Contact Us directly, or call toll-free: 888-74Pixie

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were recently married in September. Since we had been living together for years, in lieu of a traditional registry, we decided to opt for a honeymoon registry so that we could go on a fabulous honeymoon. After all, once you live together you pretty much have all that you need for the house and why not take a wonderful trip to celebrate the beginning of your marriage! None of my friends had used a service like this before, so to begin my search, I did what any bride would do and I googled honeymoon registry and then checked out reviews for the companies that I found. I decided to use Honeymoon Pixie because all of the reviews were very positive (in fact, I hadn't come across one that was negative). I also really liked the fact that you could customize the webpage with pictures, video and information relating to your specific destination. They have many samples to guide you along the way and you can set all the activities and pricing based on information that you receive from your travel agent. The site also has many unique features that really enhance the user experience. It is really easy to use and their preloaded pictures and formats making creating your website super simple. I am very glad I went with Honeymoon Pixie because their customer service was fantastic and I had absolutely no issues at all. All of my bridal shower guests raved how great the site was and that they all liked the convenience of being able to purchase a gift without having to go to the store. Throughout the process, I did have one question to which I got an immediate response. They also send you a confirmation email when they send out your funds and you can even set email notifications to know when a gift has been purchased. I would absolutely recommend this service as it was easy to set up, their responsiveness and professionalism was unmatched and it offers great value and flexibility to your guests.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
Inez
1 Review
Associations I Belong to
Honeymoon Pixie is a wedding gift registry from Seattle, WA. We service weddings througout the local area, including New York City, Los Angeles, and Nationwide. Honeymoon Pixie is a professional wedding honeymoon registry service that has been part of the international wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in honeymoon registries
888-747-4943
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards