HighDot Studios

Profile Picture
Ashley
1 Review
07/14/2012

Choosing Highdot Studios as the photographers for my wedding was easily one of the best decisions my husband and I made during the planning process! Sarah and Clint are talented, professional, and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! They knew exactly the "look and feel" we wanted out of our pictures and knocked it out of the park! This duo goes above and beyond normal photographers... while taking bridal party pictures, they gave us SO many poses to do. We had a few ideas, but they really knew what looked good on camera. I was beyond happy when we received the final images. They were high quality, gorgeous images that I will be proud of for a lifetime.

I promise, you will be SO happy you made the decision and chose them for your wedding!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
9501 N FM 620, Austin, TX 78726

Creatively Capturing Everything from the Will Yous to the I Dos.

Hi! We're Sarah and Clint Walker - a wife and husband team.

We're avid artists with a passion for photography.

Hi! We're Sarah and Clint Walker - a wife and husband team.

We're avid artists with a passion for photography.

We truly believe that a photo should reflect the emotions that wrap around you on your special day. To put it simply we don't just take pictures of people, we capture moments in time. Our primary goal is to archive your day in a candid way that sparks visceral memories.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Mult...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
A husband and wife team that share a love for capturing your most important moments. We love working with these two and they both worked very well on our large property (Cypress Falls Event Center in Wimberley, TX). Both are very professional, showed up early and participated in our open house. One of our tried and true picks here at our venue.
HighDot Studios is a wedding photographer from Austin, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including dripping springs, round rock, and further (san antonio & dallas). HighDot Studios is a professional wedding photography team that has been part of the Austin wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in creative affordable wedding photography