Hidden Springs by The Springs Events

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 320
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Hidden Springs by The Springs Events is located near Fort Worth in Aubrey, Texas.

In addition to the beautiful backdrop that is created for you-iron cast, elegant arched doors, white stone patio porch covered by a beautiful gable overhead, and the The Springs Events’ signature bridge and outdoor pavilion-Hidden Springs wants to make your day as easy as possible, therefore, we provide personal payment plans, we allow you to choose your own vendors, not to mention the fact that you have a full 16 hour rental timeframe.

With its rustic, elegant appeal, Hidden Springs offers the following amenities and services for your special day:

* Personal Payment Plans
* 8 am to Midnight rental (16 hours)
* YOUR choice of vendors
* Tables & Chairs for reception halls
* Projector with Projector Screen
* Climate Controlled Indoor reception Sites
* Ample parking
* Unlimited Site Visits, including engagement and bridal portrait sessions (upon reservation)

All services and amenities are included in the rental cost. NO EXTRA COSTS will be incurred.

Please visit our other Springs Events venues on The Springs Events' website.

Email us at hidden@thespringsevents.com to set up your next tour! Or call us at 940.435.4034

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hidden Springs was an absolute dream come true. My husband and I looked for a venue for months and couldn't find anything we liked, until I happened across this gem that was still under construction! We signed the contract before the place was even built because Kathy and Matt were so unbelievably kind, accommodating, and just genuinely amazing people. Plus, the grounds are beyond beautiful. Every question, every concern, every inquiry was answered on the same day and with such care. I truly felt like I was their only bride! I don't have enough words to describe how incredible this place is. My wedding day was a dream, and it wouldn't have been half as special without the wonderful people at Hidden Springs.

Hidden Springs by The Springs Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sara for your kind words. We had a blast hosting you and Brandon's wedding at our venue. Happy Holidays!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Hidden Springs by The Springs Events is a wedding venue from Dallas Texas. We service weddings througout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Denton. Hidden Springs by The Springs Events is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Dallas and Fort Worth wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in wedding and reception venues
940-435-4034
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire