Head Over Heels NC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I know Kelly Martin, owner of Head Over Heels, on a personal and professional level. I had the privilege to work as one of her part time planners a little over a year ago and needless to stay we have remained close since I had to leave. Working in the wedding industry allowed me to begin the wedding planning process with a little more knowledge then the typical bride. I was familiar with other wedding planning companies and vendors in the Charlotte area, and there a lot of great options to choose from but there was no question in my mind I wanted Head Over Heels there on my big day!

Head Over Heels is hands down the best Wedding Planning company in Charlotte. Kelly and her team work around the clock to make their brides happy. They are there for you all day, every day, throughout the planning process. There is absolutely nothing her and her team wouldn't do for you; from making sure you and your significant other have a fresh beverage in hand to safety pinning your ripped bustle. Kelly's entire team wears more hats then you can imagine.

The planner in me wanted details of how the setup was going, and confirmation that our transportation, florist and band were all set and ready. Within a few minutes of my million and one questions, Kelly gladly reported back to me along with pictures to make sure everything was what I wanted it to be.

Head Over Heels Weddings and Events will ensure the planning process runs smoothly, will be there for any advice along the way and will give you peace of mind on your wedding day. If you are looking into hiring a Wedding Coordinator, look no further! :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Charlotte, NC
BLOG

Head Over Heels specializes in innovative weddings that reflect the unique personalities and styles of each of our brides and grooms. Our mission is to be your voice on your wedding day so you can savor each and every moment without worrying about what's coming next or whether or not your guests are being taken care of. Let us handle the logistics, down to the very last detail, so you can relax and participate in the celebration rather than feeling as if you are watching it from a distance. We offer a variety of packages - from day-of to full service to everything in between!

+/- read less