Head Over Heels NC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kelly Martin at Head Over Heels NC was the best thing to ever happen to me. I am still on Cloud 9 thinking about how my wedding was absolutely PERFECT! I'm extremely organized and a bit of a control freak, so I didn't think I needed a planner at first. Well, I can admit when I'm wrong and boy was I wrong. I don't know what I would have done without Kelly. She was worth every penny and then some! You can't put a price on what she did for me. She took so much off my plate, kept me sane, & allowed me to just enjoy being a bride. The weekend of my wedding was the most stress-free & enjoyable time thanks to Kelly & her team. I knew I was in good hands from start to finish and she made my dream wedding into a reality. Most couples are probably so relieved after the wedding is over but ours was so perfect that I would do it all over again next month!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Charlotte, NC
BLOG

Head Over Heels specializes in innovative weddings that reflect the unique personalities and styles of each of our brides and grooms. Our mission is to be your voice on your wedding day so you can savor each and every moment without worrying about what's coming next or whether or not your guests are being taken care of. Let us handle the logistics, down to the very last detail, so you can relax and participate in the celebration rather than feeling as if you are watching it from a distance. We offer a variety of packages - from day-of to full service to everything in between!

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
Planners: 5