Head Over Heels NC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Nicole
07/11/2015

Kelly was INVALUABLE to our wedding planning process. My fiancee and I had a very short timeline to pull everything together - approx. 5 months. Kelly helped us get right to work figuring out all the elements needed for the overall feel of our wedding. I was not a bride who dreamed of her wedding day her entire life, so I felt extremely overwhelmed with all the decisions that needed to be made & who to work with. She knew right away which vendors would fit our needs and our budget.

Kelly was ALWAYS available to me - phone, text, email, calls. Kelly is great at reading people, and could easily tell if I was starting to feel overwhelmed during vendor meetings with all the decisions that had to be made. She was quick to jump in and provide her professional opinion so I could narrow down the options & make the best decision for our wedding.

On the day of our wedding, Kelly & the HOH team worked tirelessly in 95+ degree heat to get everything set-up for the event & ensure the day flowed smoothly. Both Kelly & her team were extremely attentive to us & our guests - checking-in with us as the evening unfolded & never making us feel rushed to move onto the next thing on our timeline (cake-cutting, toasts, etc.). I've heard from several girlfriends & various family members that they felt the night was "FLAWLESS" - that is a testament to Kelly & her HOH team.

Honestly, our wedding day was more than we could have ever hoped for! I TRULY believe I was able to absorb so much of the day & just be IN THE MOMENT with our family & friends because I felt incredibly confident that Kelly would handle anything that came up. In trusting Kelly to take on the planning, timing & flow of the day, I was able to experience all of the intense, joyous emotion that marked the occasion. I cannot thank her enough for all of her time, energy & support. She is an OUTSTANDING planner & an EXCEPTIONAL person.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Charlotte, NC
BLOG

Head Over Heels specializes in innovative weddings that reflect the unique personalities and styles of each of our brides and grooms. Our mission is to be your voice on your wedding day so you can savor each and every moment without worrying about what's coming next or whether or not your guests are being taken care of. Let us handle the logistics, down to the very last detail, so you can relax and participate in the celebration rather than feeling as if you are watching it from a distance. We offer a variety of packages - from day-of to full service to everything in between!

+/- read less