Hawthorne House Fine Paper

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

My family and I have gone to Hawthorne House on a few different occasions over the years and after using their services for my wedding invitation I had to say we are customers for life!! Diane helped us look through countless books of invitations and my now husband and I could not find anything that matched the feel of our wedding! But Diane did not even think twice she asked what I had in mind and then brought in one of their graphic designers and she began crafting our invitation right then and there!! I had a few sketches on my own, but I am not an artist by any means, but the graphic designer took my ideas and brought them to life on the page in front of me!! Through their design efforts a beautiful, unique invitation was created!! I never thought I would have an invitation as stunning as this but I do now!! I received countless compliments on the invitation and its uniqueness. I was blown away with the quick turn around on custom designed invitations! I have to say I would recommend to any couple Hawthorne House Fine Paper for any invitation, especially one unique designed for you and your sweetheart! I know I will be going back in the future!!

Hawthorne House Fine Paper responded with the following comments:

Thank you Elizabeth! We enjoyed working on your design so much and loved incorporating your ideas into the finished invitations. Best wishes!
The Hawthorne House Team

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
404 Mill Street, Occoquan, VA 22125

A one stop shop for all your wedding paper needs.

SEPTEMBER 15 through OCTOBER 31 BUY 75 INVITATIONS, GET 25 FREE   We're celebrating 30 years of business with an amazing sale! Buy 75 or more wedding invitations and get 25 additional sets FREE! That includes envelopes, liners, reply sets, reception cards, and information cards - ALL FREE. Choose from William Arthur, Crane & Co., Carlson Craft and Birchcraft. See our Facebook page or stop by the store for more details. _____________________________________________________________

Our Fine Invitation Companies

Embossed Graphics
Haute Papier
Caspari
Midori Ribbon

It takes careful planning to make your wedding

perfect

We can help with our complete line of wedding
invitations and accessories.

We can also address your invitations using machine calligraphy.

Let us help you with...

Engagement Announcements & Party Invitations, Save the Dates, Wedding Invitations, Direction & Accommodation Cards, Wedding Programs, Shower Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Invitations, Menu Cards, Place Cards & Escort Cards, Table Numbers, Napkins, Engraved Attendant Gifts, Stationery & Thank You Notes, Monogrammed Notes, and Calling Cards

_____________________________________________________________   See a selection of invitations on our website www.hawthornehousefinepaper.com _____________________________________________________________

STORE HOURS
Tuesday 10:30-5:00  •  Wednesday 10:30-5:00  •  Thursday 10:30-7:00  •  Friday 10:30-5:00 Saturday 10:30-5:00  •  Sunday 12:00-5:00
CLOSED MONDAY   No appointments are necessary.  Please visit us during regular business hours for bridal invitation planning.

Details
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Recycled Paper